• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director E-mail Renewal: What to Expect?

In summary, the email says that there are new programs available for Consultants to join. One is the Renewal Program and the other is the Kit Rebate Program. The Renewal Program is $25 and is for Consultants whose original Consultant Agreement has been canceled for less than one year. The Kit Rebate Program is for Consultants who have left the company in the past year and is for them to receive a "welcome back" email and be eligible to submit orders for products and supplies.
Hmmm. I had a gal call me over the weekend to let me know she re-signed. A direct of mine. And still not showing on cconnection and I never got an e-mail. Guess I might need to call HO.

I did get an e-mail. I did NOT get a notification on the Overview page where you would normally see the new recruits, but can see her name back on the list on the performance tracker.

But I didn't get an e-mail on the indirect recruit & they specifically said the 1st line director would get notified. I'm the 1st line director.

<h2>1. What is "E-mail Renewal" and what can I expect?</h2><p>E-mail Renewal is a process in which Pampered Chef consultants renew their contracts via email. As a consultant, you will receive an email notification when it is time to renew your contract. This email will contain instructions on how to renew your contract and the deadline for doing so.</p><h2>2. Will I be assigned back to my recruiter or upline director after renewing?</h2><p>No, renewing your contract does not affect your relationship with your recruiter or upline director. You will remain under their mentorship and support as long as you are an active consultant.</p><h2>3. Do I have to renew my contract every year?</h2><p>Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to renew their contracts annually. This ensures that our consultants are up-to-date with our policies and procedures, and have access to the latest tools and resources.</p><h2>4. What happens if I don't renew my contract?</h2><p>If you do not renew your contract before the deadline, your consultant agreement will expire and you will no longer be able to conduct business as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can always renew your contract at a later time if you wish to continue your business with us.</p><h2>5. How can I renew my contract?</h2><p>To renew your contract, simply follow the instructions provided in the email notification. You will need to log into your consultant account and complete the renewal process. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can reach out to your upline director or our consultant support team for help.</p>

1. What is "E-mail Renewal" and what can I expect?

E-mail Renewal is a process in which Pampered Chef consultants renew their contracts via email. As a consultant, you will receive an email notification when it is time to renew your contract. This email will contain instructions on how to renew your contract and the deadline for doing so.

2. Will I be assigned back to my recruiter or upline director after renewing?

No, renewing your contract does not affect your relationship with your recruiter or upline director. You will remain under their mentorship and support as long as you are an active consultant.

3. Do I have to renew my contract every year?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to renew their contracts annually. This ensures that our consultants are up-to-date with our policies and procedures, and have access to the latest tools and resources.

4. What happens if I don't renew my contract?

If you do not renew your contract before the deadline, your consultant agreement will expire and you will no longer be able to conduct business as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can always renew your contract at a later time if you wish to continue your business with us.

5. How can I renew my contract?

To renew your contract, simply follow the instructions provided in the email notification. You will need to log into your consultant account and complete the renewal process. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can reach out to your upline director or our consultant support team for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pampchefsarah