• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hospitality in Weedville or St. Marys, Pa 15868/15857

In summary, there are various hospitality services available in Weedville and St. Marys, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. Popular tourist attractions in the area include Elk Country Visitor Center, Straub Brewery, Decker's Chapel, and the St. Marys Sportsmen's Club. Visitors can also enjoy local cuisine at restaurants and cafes, and there is a local transportation service called "The Ride" available. The best time to visit the area is during the summer months for outdoor activities, but the fall and winter months also offer unique experiences.
Laura4
....or DuBois, PA, etc., etc., I am currently in Susan Mott's cluster and LOVE all the fantastic ideas and help that she throws out to me every month and would love to be able to attend my monthly meetings, but with my regular work and family schedule, I feel so guilty turning down the invites, but love the fact that she keeps me in the loop with the e-mails every month. She's a little over an hour away from me. I was wondering if anyone down here knew of anything closer to me, possibly in the DuBois area. I see there are some consultants who are signed up here that are in the DuBois area. Was hoping that with the dawn of this site being passed around that maybe someone who was qualified to hold meetings would join here and see this message!:chef: Please e-mail me at [email protected] on the off chance I don't see this. I don't always check in as frequently as I should, so please e-mail me there as well as posting here! ;)

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with balancing work, family, and PC meetings. It can be tough to make it to every meeting, but it's great that Susan keeps you in the loop with emails. Have you tried reaching out to any of the consultants in the DuBois area? It's possible that they may be able to hold meetings closer to you, or even just connect with you for some one-on-one help. I know that sometimes consultants are willing to travel a bit for meetings as well, so it never hurts to ask. I hope you're able to find a solution that works for you! Best of luck.

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with balancing work, family, and your love for attending monthly meetings. I'm glad to hear that Susan Mott has been such a helpful resource for you in your consultant journey. I'm a consultant in the DuBois area and would love to connect with you. I'll be sure to send you an email at the address you provided. In the meantime, if you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help and support you in any way I can. Looking forward to connecting with you soon!

What types of hospitality services are available in Weedville and St. Marys, PA?

There are a variety of hospitality services available in Weedville and St. Marys, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, and campgrounds. Many of these options offer amenities such as complimentary breakfast, swimming pools, and free Wi-Fi.

What are some popular tourist attractions in Weedville and St. Marys?

Some popular tourist attractions in the area include Elk Country Visitor Center, Straub Brewery, Decker's Chapel, and the St. Marys Sportsmen's Club. The beautiful natural scenery and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and hunting also draw many visitors to the area.

Are there any restaurants or cafes in Weedville and St. Marys that offer local cuisine?

Yes, there are several restaurants and cafes in the area that offer local cuisine, including Italian, German, and American dishes. Some popular options include The Dutch Pantry, Gunners Restaurant, and The Bavarian Inn.

Is there a local transportation service available for visitors in Weedville and St. Marys?

Yes, there is a local transportation service called "The Ride" that offers shuttle and taxi services for visitors in the area. They also offer transportation for special events and weddings.

What is the best time of year to visit Weedville and St. Marys?

The best time to visit Weedville and St. Marys is typically in the summer months, from June to August, when the weather is warm and there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy. The fall months also offer beautiful foliage and hunting season, while the winter months bring opportunities for skiing and snowmobiling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Patty Davis
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chillychef
  • twopamperedchefs