• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director E-mail Renewal: What to Expect?

In summary, the email says that there are new programs available for Consultants to join. One is the Renewal Program and the other is the Kit Rebate Program. The Renewal Program is $25 and is for Consultants whose original Consultant Agreement has been canceled for less than one year. The Kit Rebate Program is for Consultants who have left the company in the past year and is for them to receive a "welcome back" email and be eligible to submit orders for products and supplies.
finley1991
Just got the e-mail about this... very interesting!

Just wondering (if anyone knows) if when they *renew* if they are assigned back to their recruiter or upline director...

Off to e-mail my D to see what she says. If I get a response, I'll pass it along.

Is this what the conference call is about tomorrow for AD's? Your upline leaked something? Or was it from PC? Yahoo mail is so freaking slow. Ya'll are always talking about e-mails that I get 2-6 hours later. I even refresh my yahoo mail page & nothing!

finley1991 said:
Just got the e-mail about this... very interesting!

Just wondering (if anyone knows) if when they *renew* if they are assigned back to their recruiter or upline director...

Off to e-mail my D to see what she says. If I get a response, I'll pass it along.

Very vague email!

Do they go back in under their original recruiter...and what about the New Consultant Rewards program - can they get that too?

Can you post the wording in the e-mail?

This is what I got the other day:
Hello Advanced Directors!

Sharing YOUR Business Opportunity in October is something everyone is focused on this month! The Kit Rebate Program combined with The Gift Card Promotion make October the perfect month to grow your team!

But what if I told you there was one more program coming your way, one more program that will help you grow your team this month and for the rest of 2012?

Interested?

Join me on Friday, October 21st at 4:00 pm central/2:00 pm pacific to learn more on how you can make the most of all the incredible promotions and programs that The Pampered Chef has for October!

Click on the link below and register now!

Looking forward to talking with YOU on Friday afternoon!

Cathy Cocozzella
US Sales Manager
The Pampered Chef

this was mine:

Dear Director,
Good news! We recently surveyed former Consultants and found that a high percentage of them are “extremely likely” to re–join!
For that reason, we’re making it easy for former Consultants to jump back into their business by introducing the Renewal Program.
Here’s how it works:
For a one–time fee of just $25, Consultants will renew their active status with the company and be eligible to submit orders for products and supplies.
They’ll receive a Renewal Kit with up–to–date business materials to help them re–start their business.
The program is available to anyone whose original Consultant Agreement has been canceled for less than one year.
Later today, we’ll send the following email to all Consultants who’ve left within the last year, and announce the Renewal Program. Once they choose to renew, we’ll send them a “welcome back” email with tips on how to get a fresh, fun start. And we’ll email their former upline Director to let them know when a Consultant has decided to rejoin their team.
I’m so excited to see the results of this new program and I hope you are, too!
Continued success,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

Dear {FIRST NAME},
We’d love to have you back on The Pampered Chef® team!
In fact, we’ve made it easier and more affordable for you to renew your status as a Consultant.
Check this out! For just $25, we’ll:
• Reactivate your Consultant number
• Send you all the up–to–date paperwork so you can start making commissions from Cooking and Catalog Shows right away
• Renew your active status with the company, so you’d be eligible to submit orders for products and supplies
The timing is perfect for you to get a fresh start. Our new collection of products and recipes have been a huge hit! And with the holidays fast approaching, you’d be coming back during our biggest selling season.
Come back to the team! Visit www.pamperedchef.com and click Come Join Us > Sign Up Online > Returning Consultant. It’s this simple:
Enter your Consultant number: {CONSULTANT NUMBER}.
You’re just a simple step away from getting the more you’re looking for!
Sincerely,

Jean Jonas

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark used under license. Please do not reply to this email. It is not set up to accept replies. You are receiving this email because you are a Consultant with The Pampered Chef, Ltd. If you received this email in error, please send a separate email to [email protected].

The e-mail that Linda posted is what I got... no leak from my upline (and trust me... she's like Fort Knox... a leak would NEVER come from her!)Sheila, can you post the info here once you're done with the call. If we have questions and there is time for Q&A, would you be willing to ask them on our behalf? As of now, we (at the D level) haven't been invited to a call regarding this as far as I know.

Just came here to share the email! lol You girls are fast!

I was laughing I got the email because I was thinking....one less call to make tomorrow.

Thanks! Just checked again, still haven't received the e-mail.Yes, I don't mind posting during the call. My in-laws will have the kids so that I can concentrate since it's a 4PM when they are normally up.I checked the policy guide, no updates yet. I also did a search on Consultant's Corner & didn't come up with anything. Went to the PC web page to see if I could see the details there ... nothing. I tried!!! LOL

so what do you all think of it? The good: easy to pick up and get restarted. The bad: for them, no new cons promo. For us: no points when they qualify, no recruiting promo, PC $

So will you please ask if they are re-assigned to us or their recruiter and if they are re-assigned to their recruiter and their recruiter is inactive, are they still re-assigned to them? Does that make any sense?

Jean said:
And we’ll email their former upline Director to let them know when a Consultant has decided to rejoin their team.
Looks like they will at least stay on the team. Hopefully with the original recruiter (assuming that person is still on the team) so there are no hard feelings between the recruiter & the upline director!

Colleen, yes. I actually followed you on that one. I'll ask if they don't volunteer it. :D

I think its a good deal for them, and at least I get the override...I'm good with it.

Here's what the consultant is getting and it's already been sent. I used my email address for one of my consultants, so they still come to me:

Dear XXXa,

We’d love to have you back on The Pampered Chef® team!

In fact, we’ve made it easier and more affordable for you to renew your status as a Consultant.

Check this out! For just $25, we’ll:

•Reactivate your Consultant number
•Send you all the up–to–date paperwork so you can start making commissions from Cooking and Catalog Shows right away
•Renew your active status with the company, so you’d be eligible to submit orders for products and supplies
The timing is perfect for you to get a fresh start. Our new collection of products and recipes have been a huge hit! And with the holidays fast approaching, you’d be coming back during our biggest selling season.

Come back to the team! Visit www.pamperedchef.com and click Come Join Us > Sign Up Online > Returning Consultant. It’s this simple:

Enter your Consultant number: 123456.

You’re just a simple step away from getting the more you’re looking for!

Sincerely,

Jean Jonas

I still haven't gotten the e-mail for Directors and my spam folder is still empty too. How crazy is that?

A day late and a dollar short, sorta. One of my peeps didn't keep track (or pay attention to my 6 month warning e-mail) and right after her 6 months of inactivity were over got asked to do a show. She re-signed by ordering a mini kit. I don't think she'll earn new consultant rewards. It still might be a better deal for people to re-sign by ordering the mini, get products, and get the opportunity to earn PC bucks rather than just the $25 renewal fee for new business supplies. But if people don't have the $80 for the mini kit, I can see $25 being much more appealing. I get another recruit, points when she qualifies, and back into the HO lead system. Hey, maybe it was better that renewal wasn't an option 2 weeks ago ;)

I wonder if they'll be allowed to sign with the $80 or $159 kit and get new consultant rewards? Seems like PC would wanna try to nip that in the bud.

Apparently they are not cross checking Social Security Numbers to see who's already signed again. One of my recruits who switched teams got the e-mail to go back to her old team.

Hey! Guess what e-mail finally popped up!!! It says it came through at 4PM, but I know THAT's wrong since I've been refreshing my screen for hours waiting to see when it would come. LOL

No, there are no bonuses for the $25 re-signers and they don't get a new kit (just paperwork).

So I did get one who re-sigend last night--I called and left messages with about 6 of them, and emailed them..of course the one I didn't call (because she had been gone since last December) because she is RIDICULOUSLY demanding and annoying, and crabby and just a total pain....was the first one to re-sign, LOL. So this is where I get my Hnery Cloud "Boundaries" book out and read it again.....my husband says every time she calls if he gets it he will just say "no" before she asks, LOL.

Sheila said:
Hey! Guess what e-mail finally popped up!!! It says it came through at 4PM, but I know THAT's wrong since I've been refreshing my screen for hours waiting to see when it would come. LOL

my email didn't come up until late last night in yahoo either, but was sent way earlier!

I am curious to see what some of my past consultants think of this, does anyone know, can they sign up with someone else than there original team and get the deal?

Nanisu said:
So I did get one who re-sigend last night--I called and left messages with about 6 of them, and emailed them..of course the one I didn't call (because she had been gone since last December) because she is RIDICULOUSLY demanding and annoying, and crabby and just a total pain....was the first one to re-sign, LOL. So this is where I get my Hnery Cloud "Boundaries" book out and read it again.....my husband says every time she calls if he gets it he will just say "no" before she asks, LOL.

So sorry...this is the first thing I thought of...who has left me in the last year that was just a total pain...only one came to mind and I think her ship sailed over a year ago (fingers crossed!!). Thank you for making me laugh...hope she has changed but by the sounds of this...she may have just shed her skin (you know..like snakes do:sick:)

I checked out my renewal report... it only contains consultants I personally recruited... not those in my downline who went inactive (and yes, they did have their $1250 in sales). So just directs are on my report, not indirects. :grumpy:

Colleen, how did you find the report?

First of all THANK YOU to Laurie for texting me the call in info ... I was running late getting home & would have missed the first 20 min's of the call! LOLI did miss the first 7 min's or so ... but they are in the Q&A part now.If they use Renewal, they go back to the same recruiter as before, unless that person is no longer with PC, then it's the first consultant in their upline. Active or inactive doesn't matter as long as the person is a consultant.If they want to change recruiters, they have to buy a kit.If they want New Consultant Rewards, they have to buy a kit.Renewals do count for trip and for excellence awards! (I'm assuming that's if they are not already counted in the current year. So let's say you got credit for them in Jan/Feb - I doubt that you'd get points for them in Nov/Dec after they re-signed.)If Amy recruited Barbara & Barbara recruited Cindy ... and if B & C have dropped. If B&C both want to re-sign, B would have to renew first before C renews. Otherwise C would bypass B & go up to A. The rules the other day said that when they renew they would be considered active, so I'm assuming they would just have to be back on the roster for C to renew under B. My guess is they don't have to wait until B is active, due to the wording on Jean's e-mail the other day ... but Cathy is saying to refer that question to Career Solutions for clarification.

Sandra: On consultant connection reports, there's a link for dropped consultants.

Call says we WILL get trip points when they hit $1250 in sales if you did not earn trip points on them previously!

They will not be eligible for new consultant rewards nor fast track to D.

They will be assigned to their original recruiter if they are still a consultant or their upline with the $25 resign promo.

lol....sorry Sheila...wasn't sure if you'd be able to post. :) YW and TY!

Nov 1 - most recent drops can renew right now. Starting Nov 1, we'll look at the ones from Dec 2010-current. Dec 1 we'll look at Jan-current, etc.

I was rushing home & listening on the cell. You helped me with an extra 12 min's or so of the call that I wouldn't have heard otherwise. :D

Another big announcement coming up Nov 1

This is interesting, but most of my people who have dropped, I don't really want back!

I'll take them Wendy! LOL

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Sandra: On consultant connection reports, there's a link for dropped consultants.
Call says we WILL get trip points when they hit $1250 in sales if you did not earn trip points on them previously!

They will not be eligible for new consultant rewards nor fast track to D.

They will be assigned to their original recruiter if they are still a consultant or their upline with the $25 resign promo.

I know about that report, but I was wondering if there was a new Renewal Report. Thanks!

I can only see the dropped consultants report as well.. I'd like to see the entire report so I can be forewarned if anyone decides to come back! LOL! I don't really have any that would come back and work it.

Had one come back last night. I was kinda surprised because the reason she said she was stopping was because they just had their 3rd (unexpectedly) and her job situation changed giving her more responsibility. We'll see what happens.

We've had 2 re-join today. A 3rd one contacted me & said she wants to re-join, but she's doing 4+ hours of homework at night trying to finish her degree on top of her full time military career. She misses the extra money & wants to re-join in a year when she finishes her degree and has more time on her hands.

None have shown interest thus far....hoping that changes and we get a couple back. There were a few that I know would rock this biz if they made the effort.

none here either... I wish we had a complete and accurate report to use. There have been 60 drops from my organization, but only a small part were my personal recruits. so I have no way of following up with all of them. Wish HO would get these types of things more organized. Give us the tools... goodness knows we work it!

I had another one e-mail to say that she's wanting to jump back in! She's trying to get her shows lined up first. I e-mailed her back to let her know the pro's & con's of the renewal program vs the mini kit so she can determine which one works best for her.So that's 2 back, 1 working on coming back & 1 that wants to but needs to wait until next October when she's finished her degree. No complaints on this end! :DAnd I agree! We need to see ALL the names of the ones eligible & be notified when they renew!

Sheila said:
be notified when they renew!

Is there a notification or do they just show up on the performance tracker?

Did this go out to everyone or only Director level and higher?

I was under the impression that the first line Director would get a notification when someone signed up under the renewal program. But I didn't get notified on one yesterday! Her recruiter added her back to our private FB account prompting me to go look. If you have 15 or less, that would be easy enough, but for the ones with 50, 100, 300 ... that's pretty much impossible to keep up with all that! They should fix it so it pops up on Consultant Connection alerting us that "___ new members have re-joined the team" and let us go welcome them back. I don't care if they are 1st line or down under a 3rd line director ... if they are on our screen, we should get an alert that they are BACK on the team. Otherwise, how can we truly support them with starting again??? That's just my 2 cents.

I got an email when my gal re-joined with suggested next steps.

I got an email from HO when the whiner re-joined. But of course she had already sent me three of her own...<LOL

(((hugs))) Nancy!I got an e-mail on my 1st line, but not this girl who's a 2nd Line. My Sales Manager sent out a update answering more questions & I asked her if it was possible for tech support to put a notification on Consultant Connection like when a new consultant signs. She told me "that's a good question for the Solution Center". LOL Um, thanks lady but you could have just as easily forwarded it to them, cc'd me & asked them to answer the question vs. throwing the ball back in my court.

I have a couple of questions about this program, I was out of town when it was originally announced. Did HO send emails to everyone on the dropped consultant list already? Also is anyone who dropped Oct 31st able to go ahead and do this? Thanks!

Yes, anyone who dropped within the last year, got an e-mail with the info on how to renew. When they go to sign up, it asks if they are new or renewing. Yes, drops from 3 days ago can renew. Oct 2010 is past the 1 year mark & it's too late, they would have to sign a new contract.Renewal pro's: $25 to get back in
Buying a kit pro's: The opportunity to earn New Consultant Rewards & the new recruit promo (the 50% Kit Rebate is still good through the 6th)

<h2>1. What is "E-mail Renewal" and what can I expect?</h2><p>E-mail Renewal is a process in which Pampered Chef consultants renew their contracts via email. As a consultant, you will receive an email notification when it is time to renew your contract. This email will contain instructions on how to renew your contract and the deadline for doing so.</p><h2>2. Will I be assigned back to my recruiter or upline director after renewing?</h2><p>No, renewing your contract does not affect your relationship with your recruiter or upline director. You will remain under their mentorship and support as long as you are an active consultant.</p><h2>3. Do I have to renew my contract every year?</h2><p>Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to renew their contracts annually. This ensures that our consultants are up-to-date with our policies and procedures, and have access to the latest tools and resources.</p><h2>4. What happens if I don't renew my contract?</h2><p>If you do not renew your contract before the deadline, your consultant agreement will expire and you will no longer be able to conduct business as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can always renew your contract at a later time if you wish to continue your business with us.</p><h2>5. How can I renew my contract?</h2><p>To renew your contract, simply follow the instructions provided in the email notification. You will need to log into your consultant account and complete the renewal process. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can reach out to your upline director or our consultant support team for help.</p>

1. What is "E-mail Renewal" and what can I expect?

E-mail Renewal is a process in which Pampered Chef consultants renew their contracts via email. As a consultant, you will receive an email notification when it is time to renew your contract. This email will contain instructions on how to renew your contract and the deadline for doing so.

2. Will I be assigned back to my recruiter or upline director after renewing?

No, renewing your contract does not affect your relationship with your recruiter or upline director. You will remain under their mentorship and support as long as you are an active consultant.

3. Do I have to renew my contract every year?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to renew their contracts annually. This ensures that our consultants are up-to-date with our policies and procedures, and have access to the latest tools and resources.

4. What happens if I don't renew my contract?

If you do not renew your contract before the deadline, your consultant agreement will expire and you will no longer be able to conduct business as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can always renew your contract at a later time if you wish to continue your business with us.

5. How can I renew my contract?

To renew your contract, simply follow the instructions provided in the email notification. You will need to log into your consultant account and complete the renewal process. If you have any questions or need assistance, you can reach out to your upline director or our consultant support team for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pampchefsarah