• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Duet for Elvis and Daughter Lisa Marie

In summary, "Duet for Elvis and Daughter Lisa Marie" is a limited edition kitchen utensil set featuring a spatula and spoon designed after Elvis Presley and his daughter Lisa Marie Presley. The set is officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises and is part of the Elvis Presley Collection by Pampered Chef. The utensils are made of heat-resistant silicone with a sturdy nylon core for added durability. They are fully functional and can be used for cooking and serving. Additionally, the set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
jrstephens
Just saw this and thought I would post it for fellow Elvis fans

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/45980983

Thanks Jen! I just emailed my Dad with the info. He LOVES Elvis. Not sure if he will think this is a good thing or not...I think it would be cool!

Thanks for sharing this, fellow Elvis fan! I just checked out the article and it looks like there are some exciting things happening in the world of Elvis. I can't wait to see what new releases and projects are in store for us. It's always great to see the King's legacy continue to live on. Keep the updates coming!

Related to Duet for Elvis and Daughter Lisa Marie

1. What is "Duet for Elvis and Daughter Lisa Marie"?

"Duet for Elvis and Daughter Lisa Marie" is a limited edition kitchen utensil set featuring a spatula and spoon that are designed to look like Elvis Presley and his daughter Lisa Marie Presley.

2. Is this set officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises?

Yes, this set is officially licensed by Elvis Presley Enterprises and is part of the Elvis Presley Collection by Pampered Chef.

3. What materials are the utensils made of?

The spatula and spoon are both made of heat-resistant silicone and have a sturdy nylon core for added durability.

4. Can these utensils be used for cooking or are they just for decoration?

This set is not just for decoration - they are fully functional and can be used for cooking and serving.

5. Is this set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the spatula and spoon are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies