• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction....

In summary, this conversation covers the negative impressions of Burger King by the people in the chat, as well as the individual's own personal feelings about the smell of the restaurant and the creepiness of the "King" character.
Excuse my while I poke out my mind's eye! I hope I don't see the commercial!! I haven't liked most of their commercials for quite some time!!

ummmm, ewe :yuck: totally gross!

Ewww...Ewww...andEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!I've posted many times in the last 2 years here about how that guy creeps me out...and flame broiled cologne - yuk! My husband grills a lot at camp and the FIRST thing he does is rush home for a shower to get the scent off...it isn't a pleasant smell!

I just thought of something...can you imagine putting "Flame" on then taking a walk in the woods by me?That cougar would get you for sure...or the bears!

I'm not even going to look!

janetupnorth said:
Ewww...

Ewww...

and

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I've posted many times in the last 2 years here about how that guy creeps me out...and flame broiled cologne - yuk! My husband grills a lot at camp and the FIRST thing he does is rush home for a shower to get the scent off...it isn't a pleasant smell!

I thought of you when I read it! That was why I just had to post it.....:D

:yuck::yuck::yuck: We live about a block from Burger King, and when the wind is blowing our way, that smell can get nauseating. I can't imagine walking around wearing it - on purpose!

I don't even like BK.
That King is weird and gross. He creeps me out whenever I see a commercial with him in it.

I'll be the odd ball, I love BK and the smell of the burgers cooking, not sure I'd want my man smelling like it though! Thats pretty weird

Related to Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction....

1. What is "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." about?

"Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." is a collection of true stories that are bizarre, shocking, and sometimes hard to believe. These stories range from unbelievable coincidences to strange occurrences that defy explanation.

2. Is "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." appropriate for all ages?

While the stories in "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." are based on real events, some may contain mature themes and language that may not be suitable for young readers. It is recommended for mature audiences.

3. Are the stories in "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." verified to be true?

Yes, all of the stories in "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." are based on real events and have been verified to the best of our ability. However, some details may have been changed to protect the identities of individuals involved.

4. Is "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." a series or a standalone book?

"Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." is a standalone book and is not part of a series. However, the author may release future editions with new stories in the future.

5. Can I purchase "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." in other formats besides paperback?

Yes, "Truth Can Be Stranger Than Fiction...." is also available in eBook format for various e-readers. It can also be purchased as an audiobook on select platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies