• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream Patrol Nominations: Chef Success Members Can Be Nominated for a Visit!

In summary, the email is calling for nominations for the Dream Patrol, encouraging people to share their recruiting success stories and achievements from the month of February by emailing them to [email protected]. The top recruiters will be recognized in Consultant News and receive a bouquet of flowers, and nominations for March are due by April 5. The Dream Patrol is excited to hear from you!
kspry
Anybody read the email about nominations for a visit from the Dream Patrol?

Wouldn't it be cool if it was someone from Chef Success?

I just read it, I know who I am going to nominate!

I don't have an e-mail..... What is that about?

Who can I nominate?
Nominate yourself, members of your team, or anyone else with a recruiting success story - we want to hear them all.What should I include?
1) Share any recruiting success or achievement that you feel is noteworthy, such as: new recruiting milestones, repeated successes or outstanding achievements for the month of February.2) Provide specific details about your upcoming meeting dates, times and locations. The only thing we love more than highlighting your recruiting success is the look of surprise on your face when the Dream Patrol drops by unexpectedly.When are nominations due?
Submit your nominations for accomplishments that took place in February by
March 10 to be considered for the first Dream Patrol visit of 2008!Where do I submit nominations?
Email your nominations, including accomplishments and successes to [email protected].What else is different this year?
Every month the top recruiters will be recognized in Consultant News and will receive a lovely bouquet of flowers from the Dream Patrol. Plus, you will be recognized and rewarded each time you are among the top recruits.What about next month?
March nominations will be due by April 5. Watch PC Newswire for details on submitting your nominations on Consultant’s Corner.Dream big, and send your nominations by March 10. The Dream Patrol is waiting
to shower you with recognition!

Hi there! I definitely read the email about the Dream Patrol nominations and I couldn't agree more - it would be amazing if someone from Chef Success was chosen! Our community is full of talented and hardworking consultants who would be a great fit for the Dream Patrol. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens!

What is "Dream Patrol Nominations"?

"Dream Patrol Nominations" is an annual event where members of the community can nominate individuals or organizations that they believe are making a positive impact in their community. These nominations are then reviewed by a panel of judges and winners are chosen in various categories.

How can I nominate someone for "Dream Patrol Nominations"?

You can nominate someone for "Dream Patrol Nominations" by filling out a nomination form on the official website. The form will ask for basic information about the nominee and the reasons why you believe they deserve to be recognized.

Who can be nominated for "Dream Patrol Nominations"?

Anyone can be nominated for "Dream Patrol Nominations" as long as they are making a positive impact in their community. This could include individuals, organizations, businesses, or groups of people.

When is the deadline for nominations?

The deadline for nominations varies each year, but it is typically in the early spring. It is important to check the official website for the most up-to-date information on the deadline.

How are the winners chosen for "Dream Patrol Nominations"?

The nominations are reviewed and evaluated by a panel of judges who consider the impact and contributions of each nominee. The winners are chosen based on these evaluations and announced at a special ceremony or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies