• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the charter host gift offer extend beyond 30 days?

In summary, the "First 30 Days Question" is a common phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the first question asked by a new consultant during their first 30 days with the company. It is typically a question about how to get started or how to be successful in the business. This question is important because it sets the tone for a new consultant's journey and allows them to receive guidance and support from more experienced consultants. There are many examples of "First 30 Days Questions," such as how to schedule a cooking show or reach out to potential hostesses. To get answers to these questions, new consultants can turn to their upline or sponsor, participate in training programs, and connect with other consultants in the community
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Had a new recruit just email me and ask me this question, and I don't know the answer - thought maybe someone else must have had this come up, and would know the answer.....

I was wondering, since my program is up'ed 30 days longer. Does the charter host gifts end at 30 days still, or does that also go up to 60 days? Thanks...Megan

So, does anyone know the answer to this one?

Check her IPT and see what her "30 day" end date is listed as. That is when the charter host promo will end - based on that.

I emailed HO and called them with the same question. On the phone they said I only get 30 days for the charter gift, but in the email they said the full 60. I can forward the email to you if you give me your address. I plan on offering it for the full 60 days due to what I have in writing.

Teresa,
I wouldn't count on it. Call again and ask to speak to a supervisor. I recently got something in writing that wasn't true. Becky, I would call Consultant Career Solutions to be sure.

Thanks Debbie I will have to do that!

When I asked my Director this question she said it was just for the first 30 days. So if it is for more than that it will be a happy surprise for my hosts when they get the trivet, too! I'll read with interest what anyone else finds out.

What is the "First 30 Days Question"?

The "First 30 Days Question" is a common phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to the first question asked by a new consultant during their first 30 days with the company. It is typically a question about how to get started or how to be successful in the business.

Why is the "First 30 Days Question" important?

The "First 30 Days Question" is important because it sets the tone for a new consultant's journey with Pampered Chef. It allows them to get guidance and support from more experienced consultants and learn the best practices for building a successful business.

What are some examples of "First 30 Days Questions"?

Some common "First 30 Days Questions" include: How do I schedule my first cooking show? How do I reach out to potential hostesses? What are the best products to promote to my customers?

How can I get answers to my "First 30 Days Questions"?

There are several ways to get answers to your "First 30 Days Questions." You can reach out to your upline or sponsor, participate in training and mentorship programs offered by Pampered Chef, and connect with other consultants in the community through social media groups and forums.

Is there a specific time frame for asking the "First 30 Days Question"?

There is no specific time frame for asking the "First 30 Days Question." However, it is recommended to ask your question as soon as it arises to get the support and guidance you need to start your business off on the right foot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies