• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dec New Recruit Signing Question

In summary, all new recruits who sign in Dec will get an additional 30 days added to their new consultant bonus PC time. This means that instead of your first 30 days, now you have 60, and instead of 90 - it's 120.
ChefJoyJ
I was told that all new recruits who sign in Dec will get an additional 30 days added to their new consultant bonus PC time...meaning that instead of your first 30 days, now you have 60, and instead of 90 - it's 120. Clear as mud? :)

I'm signing at the end of December and am super excited and so ready (holidays are getting in my way...lol). My question is in regards to the charter host gift. I know all my hosts in my first 30 days get the charter host gift, but since HO has extended the first 30 days to 60 for all the bonus PC dollars, rewards, etc - does that also include the charter host gift? I'm getting ready to book for Feb and if I can offer it, I'd like to!

TIA! :)

good question. I'd like to know the answer too!!

I wouldn't think so, but I would suggest calling HO on that one - or having your recruiter call.

bumping

Anyone ever get an answer?

That was from 2007.

ahhh yes it is. Same deal going on now though, so I was curious to know if there is an answer I guess....lol.

I know this is old, but to answer....YES. I called HO about it since I had someone sign in December. They have their first 60 days to get all the same benefits that they would normally get in their first 30 days including the charter host gift.

Wait! I called HO about the charter host gift, and the lady with whom I spoke said that the charter host gift doesn't get extended. She said that would only be for hosts within her first 30 days, which I did think was weird because how would I know what her 30 days are when we were only given a 30 day end date that was actually extended?

1. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or contact a consultant in your area for assistance. You will need to provide basic personal information and pay a one-time sign-up fee.

2. What is the cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is a one-time fee of $109. This includes your starter kit with all the necessary tools and materials to get your business started.

3. Are there any monthly or annual fees for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no monthly or annual fees for being a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there is a small fee for maintaining your personalized website, which is optional.

4. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies, including our top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, and training materials.

5. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses for reaching sales goals, and by building a team of consultants and earning a percentage of their sales. You can also earn free and discounted products as rewards for reaching certain milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TanyasMagicKitchen
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies