• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Charter Host Gift: A Quick Solution

In summary, a Charter Host Gift Oops is a special gift that is given to Pampered Chef party hosts as a way to thank them for their support and loyalty. To qualify for this gift, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at their party. The gifts available for Charter Hosts vary each season and are typically exclusive kitchen tools or products from the current catalog. The gift is chosen by the corporate team and cannot be selected by the host, but it is guaranteed to be high-quality and useful. Once qualified, the gift will be automatically shipped to the host's address within 4-6 weeks after the party.
TrishPCMommy
Gold Member
Quick question: One of my recruits closed her first Show while out of town and forgot to enter the Charter Host Gift on the Host's order. Can she still get one for him?
If so, does she just call Solution Center?

Tell her to call as soon as possible. It happen to me once.

Thank you!

I think it automatically ships out a charter gift if you forget to put it in. I forget which one is the default, though.

Yes I do believe it's the default.They'll send the one of their chosing though. When it happened to me it was when I forgot to add the guest's free reward. They were very pleasant to adding it to the order which in fact was already shipped. So the reward arrived in another shippment.

Thanks for the input; I'll pass it along. Maybe we should both offer the Host help on sorting through the boxes. (Her Grand Opening was a $700 Show.)

I believe they automatically send the trivet if you don't add one.

1. What is a Charter Host Gift Oops?

A Charter Host Gift Oops is a special gift that charter hosts receive when hosting a Pampered Chef party. It is a way for us to thank our hosts for their support and loyalty.

2. How do I qualify for a Charter Host Gift Oops?

To qualify for a Charter Host Gift Oops, you must be a host for a Pampered Chef party and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at your party.

3. What kind of gifts can I receive as a Charter Host?

The gifts available for Charter Hosts vary each season, but they are typically exclusive kitchen tools or products from our current catalog. These gifts are not available for purchase and are only available to our Charter Hosts.

4. Can I choose my Charter Host Gift Oops?

Unfortunately, the Charter Host Gift Oops is chosen by our corporate team and cannot be selected by the host. However, we guarantee that you will receive a high-quality and useful gift as a token of our appreciation.

5. How do I redeem my Charter Host Gift Oops?

Once you have qualified for a Charter Host Gift Oops, your gift will automatically be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks after your party. There is no need to redeem the gift, it will be sent to the address associated with your party order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies