• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pampered Chef Warranty Cover Damage from Misuse?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers free standard shipping on orders over $200 and charges a standard shipping fee of $8.50 for orders under $200. They also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, allowing customers to return items within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. All Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty and can be replaced for free if they become defective or damaged. Only one discount or coupon code can be used per order, but multiple gift cards can be applied. Delivery times vary, with standard shipping taking 5-7 business days and expedited shipping taking 2-3 business days.
PCSarahjm
A customer left a forge cutlery knife on the stove and it was too close to the burner. It melted the handle. Is this covered under warranty?

Thought I would ask here before I called HO

That is not in the "customer care" guide, but call and ask - they are very generous with returns sometimes!

It is unlikely that this would be covered under warranty. Most warranties cover defects in materials or workmanship, not damage caused by misuse or accidents. It is best to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about their specific warranty policy and if they offer any solutions for damaged products.

Related to Does Pampered Chef Warranty Cover Damage from Misuse?

1. Will Pampered Chef cover the cost of shipping and handling for my order?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers free standard shipping on all orders over $200. For orders under $200, a standard shipping fee of $8.50 will be applied.

2. Can I return an item if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

3. Is there a warranty on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products. If a product becomes defective or damaged due to normal use, they will replace it free of charge.

4. Can I use multiple discounts or coupons on one order?

No, only one discount or coupon code can be applied per order. However, you can use multiple gift cards to pay for an order.

5. How long does it take for Pampered Chef products to be delivered?

Delivery times vary depending on the shipping method chosen and the destination. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Intrepid_Chef