• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know if the Gen.ii Cookware Is Oven Safe??Tia

In summary, the Gen.ii Cookware from Pampered Chef is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, can be used in the broiler with caution, is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended, should not be used with metal utensils, and is compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric, and induction, as well as glass cooktops.
pamperedape
Does anyone know if the gen.II cookware is oven safe??

tia

Yep! :thumbup:

:balloon:

I may be wrong, but I thought it wasn't. I thought we didn't have oven safe until we got the Professional. I remember bragging non-stop on the Professional because it was oven safe.

You might want to email Home Office and ask them to be safe.

Executive is 400 and Professional is 350 just looked it up for my knowledge as well! :)

I just checked the PIG for the Gen II and pans and lids are oven safe to 350.

1. Is the Gen.ii Cookware from Pampered Chef oven safe?

Yes, all of our Gen.ii cookware is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I put the Gen.ii Cookware in the broiler?

Yes, the Gen.ii cookware is safe to use in the broiler. However, make sure to use oven mitts and do not leave the cookware in the broiler for extended periods of time.

3. Is the Gen.ii Cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Gen.ii cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Gen.ii Cookware?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the Gen.ii cookware as it may scratch the non-stick surface. We recommend using silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils.

5. Is the Gen.ii Cookware compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, the Gen.ii cookware is compatible with all stovetops including gas, electric, and induction. It is also safe to use on glass cooktops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedalf