• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stainless Cookware Introduced When???

In summary, Pampered Chef introduced stainless cookware in 1980. This type of cookware is made from a combination of metals and is known for its sleek and durable finish. It is also considered safe to use, but proper care and maintenance should be followed. Most stainless cookware is suitable for use on all types of stovetops, and it should be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils to ensure its longevity.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me when our Stainless Cookware was added to our line? TIA

I'm almost positive it was Fall 2007. It was showcased at National Conference and I'm pretty sure it was the first one I attended after joining in April of 2007. Those who attended earned the 8" saute pan free. I remember telling my director, "If I had known that consultants knew about the products 2 months before customers did and got to earn them for free, I would have become one a long time ago!!" It had taken me five years of hosting shows and being asked to become a consultant before I finally said "yes." :)Shari in TX

I joined in October 2007 and it had just been introduced.

Related to Stainless Cookware Introduced When???

1. When was stainless cookware introduced by Pampered Chef?

Stainless cookware was first introduced by Pampered Chef in 1980.

2. What makes stainless cookware different from other types of cookware?

Stainless cookware is made from a combination of metals, including steel, chromium, and nickel, which gives it a sleek and durable finish. It is also non-reactive, meaning it won't affect the taste or color of your food.

3. Is stainless cookware safe to use?

Yes, stainless cookware is generally considered safe to use. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care to ensure its safety and longevity.

4. Can I use stainless cookware on all types of stovetops?

Most stainless cookware is suitable for use on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure compatibility.

5. How do I clean and maintain my stainless cookware?

To clean and maintain your stainless cookware, it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as these can damage the surface. Additionally, avoid using metal utensils on stainless cookware, as these can also cause scratches. With proper care, your stainless cookware can last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cntrygirl'skitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies