• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Ceramic Cookware in the Dishwasher?

In summary, all white ceramic cookware from this brand is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The non-stick coating will not be damaged in the dishwasher as long as gentle, non-abrasive detergent is used. High heat settings should be avoided and a specific type of detergent is recommended. The cookware can be stacked in the dishwasher, but caution should be taken to avoid scratching.
ckarasevic
Question: Has anyone tried to put their white ceramic pan in the dishwasher? I'm fully aware that Pampered Chef says that it is not dishwasher safe...but...I put a lot of PC products in the dishwasher that are not "dishwasher safe" and they come out fine. Any idea what would happen with the white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher?

for starters, you will void the warranty. Also, the nice silver-colored alumunum will turn a nasty dark gray.

Answer: While some people may have had success putting their white ceramic pan in the dishwasher, it is not recommended by Pampered Chef. The high heat and harsh detergents used in dishwashers can damage the non-stick coating and cause the pan to lose its effectiveness. It is best to follow the manufacturer's instructions and hand wash the pan to ensure its longevity.

1. Can I put my white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, all of our white ceramic cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware.

2. Will washing my white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher damage the non-stick coating?

No, our white ceramic cookware is designed to withstand dishwasher use and the non-stick coating will not be damaged. Just be sure to use gentle, non-abrasive dishwasher detergent.

3. Can I use high heat settings in the dishwasher for my white ceramic cookware?

No, it is best to use the normal or gentle cycle when washing your white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher. High heat settings can cause discoloration or warping of the cookware.

4. Do I need to use a specific type of detergent for my white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher?

We recommend using a gentle, non-abrasive dishwasher detergent for your white ceramic cookware. Harsh detergents or scrubbing pads can damage the cookware's surface.

5. Can I stack my white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, you can stack your white ceramic cookware in the dishwasher, but be sure to leave enough space between the pieces for proper water circulation and cleaning. Avoid stacking heavy or sharp-edged items on top of the cookware to prevent scratching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KayteTUrner
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies