• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Need Merrill Calendar Stickers?

In summary, Merrill calendar stickers are not necessary for the Pampered Chef planner, as the planner already comes with monthly and weekly calendar pages, as well as stickers for meal planning and recipe organization. However, the Merrill stickers can be a fun and useful addition for those who enjoy decorating and personalizing their pages. A pack of Merrill calendar stickers typically contains 12 sheets with various designs and sizes. These stickers can be used in any planner or calendar, and are repositionable and long-lasting. It is recommended to store the planner in a cool, dry place to prevent color fading.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I have an extra set - you can have them for FREE! Just pay postage.

First person to ask gets them.

how many linda? I think I have someone who'll want them!

It's an entire pack (25). I didn't get mine when they were first sent out so I called and they sent me replacements....guess what came in the mail over the weekend....the originals :rolleyes: It shouldn't cost too much to mail them, @ $2.00.

I need 25. If they are not taken I will take them.

Thanks

Hi there! I would be interested in receiving your extra set for free. I love trying out new kitchen tools and I'm sure they'll come in handy in my cooking and baking adventures. Thank you for offering them up for free, that's very generous of you. Just let me know the details for paying the postage and I'll take them off your hands. Thanks again!

1. Do I need Merrill calendar stickers for my Pampered Chef planner?

No, you do not necessarily need Merrill calendar stickers for your Pampered Chef planner. Our planners already come with monthly and weekly calendar pages, as well as stickers for meal planning and recipe organization. However, the Merrill stickers can be a fun and useful addition to your planner if you enjoy decorating and personalizing your pages.

2. How many stickers come in a pack of Merrill calendar stickers?

A pack of Merrill calendar stickers typically contains 12 sheets, with a variety of sticker designs and sizes. Each sheet has a different theme, such as holidays, special occasions, or everyday tasks.

3. Can I use Merrill calendar stickers in other planners besides Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use Merrill calendar stickers in any planner or calendar. The stickers are designed to fit in most standard monthly and weekly planners, making them a versatile option for organization and decoration.

4. Are the Merrill calendar stickers reusable?

Yes, the Merrill calendar stickers are repositionable and can be easily removed and reused multiple times. This makes them a great option for those who like to change up their planner layouts frequently.

5. Are the colors of the Merrill calendar stickers vibrant and long-lasting?

Yes, the Merrill calendar stickers are made with high-quality materials and vibrant colors that are designed to last. However, if you are concerned about color fading, we recommend storing your planner in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies