• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Spot the Gorilla in This Video?

In summary, Pampered Chef products are user-friendly and come with clear instructions for use. They do not require any special skills or knowledge and are suitable for all cooking levels. Some products may have optional accessories for enhanced functionality, but they are designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Pampered Chef consultants are trained to assist customers with any questions or concerns about using their products.
PChefAbey
Ok, someone sent me this link, but I can't find out where they tell you the answer. I think I am a total blonde, can anyone help me please. It is driving me nuts.

http://sciencehack.com/videos/view/HJPKrcnXRRc

i got 15 both times, but they never said the answer. I think the point was to see if you see the gorilla. I saw it both times. I kept thinking ok.....

I got 15 too and I saw the gorilla, but come on I want to know if I was right. They asked how many times the ball was passed b/n white players, they should answer that.

It's sad but I never noticed the gorilla and I counted 16 both times - you can tell how much I pay attention!

Yeah, it's all about the gorilla, I've seen this episode before.

Thank you!!!

They should at least give us the answer to keep people like me from climbing up a wall wondering what the answer is.

LOL!!!! I counted 15, and did not see the gorilla either time I was counting.
That's too funny!! (actually...sad and pathetic, but funny nonetheless!)

Ok, that is totally weird. I counted 15 but I never saw the gorilla until they revealed it.

1. Can anyone figure out how to use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our products are designed to be user-friendly and come with clear instructions for use. Our consultants are also trained to assist customers with any questions they may have about using our products.

2. Do I need any special skills or knowledge to use Pampered Chef products?

No, our products are designed for everyday use and do not require any special skills or knowledge. Our consultants can also provide tips and tricks for using our products effectively.

3. Are Pampered Chef products suitable for all cooking levels?

Yes, our products are suitable for all cooking levels, from beginners to experienced chefs. Our consultants can also offer demonstrations and guidance for customers who may be new to cooking.

4. Do I need to purchase additional accessories to use Pampered Chef products?

Our products are designed to work well on their own, but some may have optional accessories that can enhance their functionality. Our consultants can help customers determine if any additional accessories would be beneficial for their specific needs.

5. Are Pampered Chef products difficult to clean?

No, our products are designed to be easy to clean and maintain. Most of our products are dishwasher safe, and our consultants can also provide tips for cleaning and caring for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views