• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Powerful Breast Cancer Video: Stepping into the Ring by Nicole Johnson

In summary, the "Powerful Breast Cancer Video: Stepping into the Ring by Nicole Johnson" is a video that aims to raise awareness about breast cancer and provide support and inspiration for those affected by the disease. It features motivational speaker and former Miss America, Nicole Johnson, who shares her personal experience with breast cancer. The video also includes interviews with other survivors, practical tips, and can be used to support fundraising efforts for breast cancer research and support. It is available for free on various platforms, but some organizations may charge a fee to use it for fundraising purposes.
whiteyteresa
I am looking for a full version of a video called 'Stepping into the Ring' by Nicole Johnson. I saw this video at a Breast Cancer Conference in September and again two weeks ago.

It is a video about 'Nicole' portraying another women's view on her view of being diagnosed with getting the news she has breast cancer - it is very powerfull video - YouTube has a short version.

If anyone has this video could you please post it for me. I am unable to order it online because I don't buy online things

Thanks for your help

I love this video and would like to share it with other people I know.

:chef:

bump . . .

Hi there! I haven't personally seen this video, but I did some searching and was able to find a few options for you. First, I found a link to purchase the full version of the video on Amazon. However, if you don't buy things online, another option is to check with your local library or community center. They may have a copy of the video that you can borrow or watch. You can also try reaching out to the organizers of the Breast Cancer Conference you attended, as they may have a copy or know where to find one. I hope you're able to get your hands on the full version of the video soon. It sounds like a powerful and meaningful watch. Best of luck!

What is the purpose of the "Powerful Breast Cancer Video: Stepping into the Ring by Nicole Johnson"?

The purpose of this video is to raise awareness about breast cancer and to provide support and inspiration for those who are currently battling the disease or have been affected by it in some way.

Who is Nicole Johnson and what is her connection to breast cancer?

Nicole Johnson is a motivational speaker, author, and former Miss America who was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1999. She has since become an advocate for breast cancer awareness and shares her personal experience through speaking engagements and this powerful video.

What can viewers expect to see in the "Stepping into the Ring" video?

The video features Nicole Johnson sharing her personal story of being diagnosed with breast cancer and the challenges she faced during treatment. It also includes interviews with other breast cancer survivors and their loved ones, as well as inspiring messages and practical tips for coping with the disease.

How can this video be used to support breast cancer awareness and fundraising efforts?

Many organizations and individuals use this video as a tool to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It can be shared on social media, played at fundraising events, or used in educational settings to promote breast cancer awareness and the importance of early detection.

Is there a cost to watch or use the "Stepping into the Ring" video?

No, the video is available for free on various platforms such as YouTube and Vimeo. However, some organizations may charge a fee for screening the video at events as a way to raise funds for breast cancer causes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706