• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Spread Awareness for Autism with This Inspiring Video?

In summary, Autism Speaks is a non-profit organization that advocates for individuals with autism and their families. They offer resources for diagnosis, treatment, and support services, and rely on donations and partnerships, such as with Pampered Chef, to continue their work. There are various ways to support Autism Speaks, including making a donation, participating in fundraising events, volunteering, and spreading awareness.
chefkeri
Autism video for charity

Autism Speaks created a music video of the Five for Fighting song, "World", which features images of autistic children and their families.

It is a truly moving video and was the work of Bill Shea.
The band is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks for each time the video is viewed - the funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure.

When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family.

They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal.
http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/213154

Thanks for the info...I'll keep hitting it......:cool:

Thanks Keri! I am very active in trying to find a cure for Autism. I have done a ton of research on the topic and the coralation to Vaccines. I will pass this on to many and do it my self!!

Man, there are some really great videos on there! THanks Keri!

That was a really cool video... can you imagine if just 1 out of every 100 new music videos had a real purpose just how educated today's youth could get?

Thanks Keri!

I just forwarded this to everyone on my friends and family list!

I have a very good friend who's son is Autistic. I forwarded the link to her and she will pass on to all in her support group as well. Thanks for the post!!! I hope we can help them out by spreading the word to get more people to check it out!

Related to Can You Help Spread Awareness for Autism with This Inspiring Video?

1. What is Autism Speaks?

Autism Speaks is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting solutions, across the spectrum and throughout the life span, for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. They are the largest autism advocacy organization in the United States.

2. How can I help support Autism Speaks?

There are several ways to support Autism Speaks! You can make a donation, participate in a fundraising event, volunteer your time, or spread awareness by sharing information about the organization with others.

3. Does Autism Speaks provide resources for individuals with autism?

Yes, Autism Speaks offers a variety of resources for individuals with autism, their families, and caregivers. These resources include information on diagnosis and treatment, educational tools, and support services.

4. Can I donate directly to Autism Speaks through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make a donation directly to Autism Speaks through Pampered Chef. We have a partnership with the organization and offer the option to donate a portion of your purchase to their cause.

5. How does Pampered Chef support Autism Speaks?

Pampered Chef is a proud partner of Autism Speaks and supports the organization through fundraising efforts and donations. We also offer products that feature the Autism Speaks logo, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Back