• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Hit $15K in Sales with Pampered Chef? Congrats on Your Raise!

In summary, Brandi and Donna, two PC consultants, received phone calls and cards from their coworkers congratulating them on reaching their $15,000 career sales mark. Brandi also received a call from her boss on her birthday this year. All PC consultants, except for directors and above, receive these kinds of calls and cards.
Brandi2007
WE WORK FOR THE BEST COMPANY!!!

dONNA FROM hOME OFFICE JUST CALLED ME TO SAY CONRATULATIONS ON HITTING MY $15,000.00 CAREER SALES! SHE WAS SO GENUINE AND HAPPY FOR ME! IT IS SO NICE TO HEAR FROM OTHERS THAT ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK IS PAYING OFF!

congrats on reaching $15,000 and yes, PC gives us so much encouragement!!

Congratulations on your new raise! I'm often overwhelmed by the amount of encouragement we get as PC consultants.

Me too! IT JUST MADE MY DAY!

Wow, impressive someone actually called you to congratulate you! That is awesome! Is this a new policy they are doing now? That's a great way to give you a pat on the back or lift for the day for sure!

aren't HO calls fun. I actually have a call saved on my answering machine from a couple of weeks ago. TPC ROCKS!

Last edited:
Yea, Brandi!!! I got my call today, too! Now let's go out and get those sales so we can take advantage of the increase!!!! I love the recognition we receive! I would never had received this much recognition at my former day job! Go Brandi!!

Awesome, congrats! I think it's great they called you. I'm feeling a little bad now though, I didn't get a call in August when I reached my $15k. Is it something new?

I dont recall getting a call when I hit my $15,000 either, but that was years ago.
I did however get a call from HO on my birthday this year! I thought that was pretty nice. I also received a Birthday card too. Our company ROCKS!

That is nice. I would love to get a call after my December shows, which is when I'm hoping to hit $15,000, after 7.5 months. Here's to reaching our goals and working with a great company!

Awesome Brandi! Congrats:)
And, yes, this is the best company!

Congrats! :D

pchefkristin said:
I dont recall getting a call when I hit my $15,000 either, but that was years ago.
I did however get a call from HO on my birthday this year! I thought that was pretty nice. I also received a Birthday card too. Our company ROCKS!

My birthday was in August.:( Oh well, even if they have forgotten about me they are still a great company!!:balloon:

sfdavis918 said:
My birthday was in August.:( Oh well, even if they have forgotten about me they are still a great company!!:balloon:

Only Directors and above get the phone call and card.;)

ChefBeckyD said:
Only Directors and above get the phone call and card.;)

Oh, ok, I forgive them now.:D

Congrats on hitting the $15K Mark, enjoy your raise!!!

Related to Did You Hit $15K in Sales with Pampered Chef? Congrats on Your Raise!

1. What is "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!"?

"Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" is a line of high-quality kitchen products and cooking tools designed and sold exclusively by Pampered Chef.

2. How is "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products are specifically designed to make cooking and meal prep even easier and more efficient. They are also made with the highest quality materials and are backed by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee.

3. Can I purchase "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products in stores?

No, "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products?

As a consultant, I am able to offer exclusive deals and discounts on "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products. Contact me for more information on current promotions.

5. How can I become a consultant and sell "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and selling "Just Have to Shout It Again!!!" products, please visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on how to get started. You can also reach out to me directly for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • KellyRedHead
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • sklay723