• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Our Morning Drop-Off Turn into a Comedy Show?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of friends discussing a funny incident where one of them accidentally cut off Bruce Springsteen while dropping off kids at the airport. They joke about giving him a business card and potentially hosting a party with him. They also plan a road trip to meet up and attend a potential party with Bruce. They share personal stories, such as one of them being a nurse during the birth of Bruce's children and attending his concert in high school. Overall, they have a fun and light-hearted conversation filled with laughter and excitement.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Dear Mini Van,Thank You for getting to school safe. Today we had K---, E---, H--- and P--- E--- took all morning trying to find a good song. H--- tried very hard to communicate with Mr. MORNING ANTISOCIAL. Today the kids learned all about Big Trucks. 1st we discussed even if the license plate reads a state chances are the cab is from somewhere different. The drivers can own or lease there cab's. This 18 wheeler from TN didn't like the traffic light nor did he like the curb. He decided to take both under his wing and remove them. The kids laughed so hard the were crying-
Lessoned learned no one wants to be a trucker-Now we are finally at school-H were do you get out? In her little angelic voice-- Here!! Well everywhere was here--Lesson learned just let them free-P with his hair spiked and his 1st day of shirt and tie-Assembly day-darts out of the car in a rebellious way we realize you can make the kid where a shirt but he will divert his messiness to not tying the shoes-Now off to the airport like drop off---So sorry-K= and E= I just listened when you say here to me its wright here. So in my Airport drop off mode I completley cut into a small space-In front of none less than THE BOSS. K is rolling over laughing so hard says thats B-- Spingsteen--Well who is the Boss now---Kids leave for school still laughing-We the mini van are empowered people..NAMES HAVE BE OMITED TO PROTECT THE YOUNG KIDS--

You cut off the Boss? HAHAHAHAHA

DebbieJ said:
You cut off the Boss? HAHAHAHAHA

yes---It was so funny---

lmao--still--You know when dropping off at the airport-you cut into to get as close to the curb as possible---well I we certainly laughed very hard---

I am laughing so hard!! Really funny stuff. Totally understand where you are coming from.

Poor Bruce--I am giving him my blog---He will love it!!

morfia said:
Poor Bruce--I am giving him my blog---He will love it!!

Did you give him a business card, PC Diva extraordinaire?

So did you tell him that you learned to drive like that because you were BORN IN THE U.S.A.!!! LOL!

He didn't flip you off did he?:D (yes, I DO have an evil side!!)

baychef said:
He didn't flip you off did he?:D (yes, I DO have an evil side!!)

not at all--he saw us lol--

Chef Kearns said:
Did you give him a business card, PC Diva extraordinaire?

very soon---He has been trying to hunt me down all week--

pamperedlinda said:
So did you tell him that you learned to drive like that because you were BORN IN THE U.S.A.!!! LOL!

honey I was born to run---

i am trying soooooooooooo hard not to pee my pants right now..................

first because I am laughing so hard and second because WHAT IF HE & PATTI BOOK A SHOW??????????????????

chefmeg said:
i am trying soooooooooooo hard not to pee my pants right now..................

first because I am laughing so hard and second because WHAT IF HE & PATTI BOOK A SHOW??????????????????

HMMMM---I am sure I can get them too---

No not a pink caddy---A grey--XXXXXX must hold back some personal info--

If he books a party from you, I think we should all visit you to view your party with them. VIP, front row seats!!:party:

D@MN Skippy! NJ isn't THAT far away!

He is a really active parent-at our school--Very kind and does a fundraiser for the school at Stone Pony every year this is going to be our 1st--can't wait--

Wow that's awesome!! I had to go back and re-read it to completely understand that it really was HIM! That's so cool!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Wow that's awesome!! I had to go back and re-read it to completely understand that it really was HIM! That's so cool!:)

I was there when the kids were born too--Nurse on in the hospital that night!!

If he were to host a party with you, I would come and make a nice purchase. I think if you invited all of us, you would have a very high show total!

Linda, I feel a road trip coming. All of you Florida Directors, drive on up I-75 and meet up with me and Linda. We can all road trip together!:D

I saw the "Born in the USA" concert when I was in high school. It was one of my all time favorite concerts. He played for four hours straight and kept going, even when the lights came on. BRUCE ROCKS!

ChefLisa said:
If he were to host a party with you, I would come and make a nice purchase. I think if you invited all of us, you would have a very high show total!

Linda, I feel a road trip coming. All of you Florida Directors, drive on up I-75 and meet up with me and Linda. We can all road trip together!:D

I saw the "Born in the USA" concert when I was in high school. It was one of my all time favorite concerts. He played for four hours straight and kept going, even when the lights came on. BRUCE ROCKS!

He is very passionate of giving a great show--I learned a lot from him--

How awesome is that....not that you almost ran him over.... :) but for the CONCERT!!!

nice to see some keep it REAL!!

Related to Did Our Morning Drop-Off Turn into a Comedy Show?

What is "Ot Blog of My Morning--Lol---"?

"Ot Blog of My Morning--Lol---" is a personal blog created and maintained by one of our Pampered Chef consultants. It features recipes, product recommendations, and tips for using our kitchen tools.

How often is the blog updated?

The blog is updated on a weekly basis, with new posts every Monday morning. Our consultant is dedicated to providing fresh and relevant content for our readers.

Can I submit a recipe or product recommendation to be featured on the blog?

Absolutely! Our consultant loves to receive submissions from our customers and fellow Pampered Chef consultants. Simply send your recipe or product recommendation to the email listed on the blog's "Contact" page.

Are there any giveaways or promotions featured on the blog?

Yes, our consultant often hosts giveaways and promotions on the blog, featuring Pampered Chef products. Be sure to follow the blog and our social media pages for updates on these opportunities.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through the blog?

No, the blog is not a direct sales platform. However, our consultant provides links to purchase Pampered Chef products through her personal website or through a party link. You can also contact the consultant directly for assistance with purchasing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1