• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did My New Gal Receive Her Kit Without Paperwork?

In summary, my new consultant who signed last Saturday just rec'd her kit on Friday - just the box of products - no paperwork box. Is that normal? Nothing else came on Saturday and her tracker is only showing that one box shipped.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
One of my new gals who signed last Saturday just rec'd her kit on Friday - just the box of products - no paperwork box. Is that normal? Nothing else came on Saturday and her tracker is only showing that one box shipped. I wrote HO last night (she just cme over to open it with me last night so when I heard only one box I'd assumed the paperwork box was IN it, too. And, no, I am certain I did not check off "quick start" because I didn't have one to give her.

Sounds like HO made a mistake and thought she had a quick start box.

Even if you did check that box they would have stopped you and said there wasn't one available if you didn't have one credited to you.

They'll send it overnight.

Her thirtday days starts on Monday...and even if they overnight her box, she will not have her paperwork box by Monday -- I have an issue with that.

dannyzmom said:
Her thirtday days starts on Monday...and even if they overnight her box, she will not have her paperwork box by Monday -- I have an issue with that.

Once she has the box call HO and ask them to change the date.

My newest consultant didn't get her kit (waited almost 2 weeks before telling me :yuck:) and when I called they said they'd overnight it and that once she has it I (director) should call them and they'd adjust the date. She should have gotten it Thursday or Friday but hasn't called me and hasn't returned my call. :eek: LOL I hope that isn't writing on the wall. She SEEMED so excited...

bethcooks4u said:
Once she has the box call HO and ask them to change the date.

My newest consultant didn't get her kit (waited almost 2 weeks before telling me :yuck:) and when I called they said they'd overnight it and that once she has it I (director) should call them and they'd adjust the date. She should have gotten it Thursday or Friday but hasn't called me and hasn't returned my call. :eek: LOL I hope that isn't writing on the wall. She SEEMED so excited...

Hmmmm...let's hope yuour gal is just busy booking shows :)

The kits are shipped as one box, but what they do is strap two boxes together. One is the paperwork box and one is the products box. My guess is that the straps snapped and the products box was the one with the shipping label, so that one made it and the paperwork box is lost in FedEx land.

Same thing happened to mine who signed on the 31st. No paperwork was with her kit. I ran out of time to call and let them know Friday, so I'll have to do it tomorrow. She doesn't think she checked the quick start box option. I actually DO have a quick start box but was going to give it to a consultant who is signing next week because she lives closer to me to get it to her.

That's a great suggestion to make sure they change her start date.

I finally figured out how to track the resent kit (the first one is still saying "data transmitted"). I called them on WEDNESDAY and they said they would send the kit out next day air. Well, the tracker says that it was sent at 11:30am on FRIDAY and is set to be delivered on Monday by 4:30pm.

Hello??? How is that NEXT DAY AIR???

Oh, and it's two boxes with one reference number but two tracking numbers. The boxes are 47 pounds and 24 pounds.

What do I do if my new gal didn't receive her kit with paperwork?

If your new gal did not receive her kit with paperwork, there are a few steps you can take:

• First, check the tracking information for the shipment to see if there were any issues with delivery.
  • If the tracking information shows that the kit was delivered, ask your new gal to thoroughly check the package for any paperwork that may have been overlooked.
  • If the kit was not delivered, please contact our customer service team for assistance in tracking down the missing package.

How long does it typically take for the kit to arrive?

The kit typically arrives within 7-10 business days from the date of purchase. However, delivery times may vary depending on the shipping address and any potential delays with the carrier.

What should be included in the kit?

The kit should include all the products and materials listed in the packing slip, as well as a welcome letter and instructions for getting started with Pampered Chef. If any of these items are missing, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I access the paperwork online?

Yes, all of our paperwork can be accessed and downloaded from our website. Simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section to view and download the necessary documents.

What if my new gal received the kit but the paperwork is damaged or missing?

If the paperwork is damaged or missing, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We can provide you with digital copies of the necessary documents or send a replacement package if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • quiverfull7