• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Did I Miss Something? (Probably)

In summary, "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)" is a common phrase used to express uncertainty or confusion about a situation or event. It is often used when people feel like they may have missed important information or when they are unsure if they fully understand a situation. This phrase is typically used as a rhetorical question and can be used sarcastically or in a humorous manner. When someone asks "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)," you can respond by providing a brief summary of what has happened or by reassuring them that they did not miss anything important.
baychef
Silver Member
Today is the second launch and I have not seen or have I heard about a recruiting special for August (I saw the special for the recruiters).

I was at the first launch meeting and not a word was said about a recruiting special for August (except maybe when I went to powder my nose...but I would think that the people I went with would have mentioned it).

Does anyone know if they are going to announce it today at the second launch?:confused:

Wasn't announced at our launch either. I think there was something in news wire or somewhere that said it would be announced today or by the 6th.

We got an e-mail a few days ago that it would be announced later in the afternoon/evening today (August 4th) after the Fall Launches were over.

Anyone have any Launch info they can send me since I couldn't go? I'm dying to hear what the new products are...Ok... got my fix... I zipped over to CS and read some of the updates there... thanks!
:)

Came here first so I'll go to CS next to check out the chat there... The new consultant bonus in Aug. is choice of one of the 3 skillets. And if you haven't seen the new products yet, there is a new cookware line coming out.

I was at the Dallas location today, they mentioned choice of skillets

Choice of skillets for the recruit

An August recruit chooses from the Executive 12" & Lid, Stainless 12" or the Ceramic 11" for free when qualifying in 30 days. By now you all should have gotten an email with that on it but just in case...

This wasn't announced at the first session but did receive the e-mail! Thanks everyone!

What is "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)"?

"Did I Miss Something? (Probably)" is a common phrase used to express uncertainty or confusion about a situation or event.

Why do people use the phrase "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)"?

People often use this phrase when they feel like they may have missed important information or when they are unsure if they have fully understood a situation.

Is "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)" a rhetorical question?

Yes, "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)" is often used as a rhetorical question to express a feeling or thought rather than to seek an actual answer.

Can "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)" be used in a sarcastic or joking manner?

Yes, this phrase can be used sarcastically or in a humorous way to imply that one did indeed miss something, but it was not important or significant.

How can I respond to someone who asks "Did I Miss Something? (Probably)"?

You can respond by providing a brief summary of what has happened or by reassuring the person that they did not miss anything important.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sheila