• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Cookware Have Lifetime Guarantees 10 Years Ago?

In summary, 10 years ago, the most commonly used material for cookware was non-stick coated aluminum. The most popular sizes were 8-inch and 10-inch frying pans, 2-quart and 4-quart saucepans, and a 6-quart stockpot. Cookware typically had metal handles that were riveted and glass lids were the more popular option. The typical lifespan was 5-7 years with proper care and maintenance.
pckelly
Anyone out there that has been selling PC for more than 10 years, do you know if the cookware they were selling 10 years ago had a lifetime guarantee on it???? Thought I would ask here before I call HO!!

Not exactly sure when they introduced the Professional Line, but the other cookware was Generation 2, if they paid about $100 for a set, it was not lifetime, it was only a 2 year warranty

I have been with PC for 7 yrs and buying for over 10. That cookware didnt' have the lifetime warranty. But the lids to it had a lifetime.

That's what she needs replaced, is the lid for a skillet. Been trying to call to see which skillet, but she was mentioning it to me while I was getting a pedicure.

Hi Kelly,

I've only been with PC for 3 years, but I do have catalogs back to 1994..
Anyway, I looked in the 1997 catalogs and it doesn't say anything about the warranty on the cookware or lids. The front of the catalog does state that everything has a one year guarantee and I see the stoneware has a 3 year guarantee, but there are no other indications on the other products. Hmmm..

The lids on the Gen II had a lifetime guarantee. The pans themselves did not. They were a 2 year.

What material was commonly used for cookware 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, the most commonly used material for cookware was non-stick coated aluminum. This material was popular because it was lightweight, affordable, and easy to clean.

What were the most popular sizes for cookware 10 years ago?

The most popular sizes for cookware 10 years ago were 8-inch and 10-inch frying pans, 2-quart and 4-quart saucepans, and a 6-quart stockpot. These sizes were considered essential for most cooking needs.

What type of handles were commonly found on cookware 10 years ago?

Ten years ago, most cookware had metal handles that were riveted to the pan. These handles could get hot and required the use of potholders or oven mitts when handling.

Were glass lids or metal lids more popular for cookware 10 years ago?

Glass lids were the more popular option for cookware 10 years ago. They allowed for easy monitoring of food while cooking, and some even had a vent for steam to escape.

What was the typical lifespan of cookware 10 years ago?

The typical lifespan of cookware 10 years ago was around 5-7 years. Non-stick coatings would start to wear off, and metal handles may become loose over time. However, with proper care and maintenance, cookware could last longer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RossDeb2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
larry Leisuresuit