• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Clubhouse Chicken Squares Recipe and Photo Inspiration

In summary, the ingredients for Clubhouse Chicken Squares include crescent roll dough, cream cheese, cooked chicken, shredded cheese, ranch dressing mix, and bacon. To make them, preheat your oven to 375 degrees, roll out the dough and press the seams together, spread the cream cheese mixture, add chicken, roll and seal the dough, cut into squares and bake for 15-20 minutes. You can also assemble them ahead of time and refrigerate. They can be served with a side salad or vegetable and the recipe makes approximately 12 servings.
sherid
I would like add this as an option for my hosts to make at their shows, ut do not have the recipe. Can someone please put the recipe for this on here. Also does anyone have a picture of it so I know what it is supposed to look like. Thanks

I just posted it this morning. CLick on Files up top and it's the first one!

What size bar pan do you use for this?

Large bar pan!

It's in the All the Best cookbook, which you should buy if you don't have it already.

Related to Delicious Clubhouse Chicken Squares Recipe and Photo Inspiration

What are the ingredients for Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

The ingredients for Clubhouse Chicken Squares include crescent roll dough, cream cheese, cooked chicken, shredded cheese, ranch dressing mix, and bacon.

How do I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.2. Roll out the crescent roll dough and press the seams together to form a rectangle.3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and shredded cheese.4. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the crescent roll dough.5. Add the cooked chicken on top of the cream cheese mixture.6. Roll up the dough and pinch the seams together to seal.7. Cut the dough into squares and place them on a baking sheet.8. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.9. Top with crumbled bacon before serving.

Can I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dough is cold.

What can I serve with Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are delicious on their own, but you can also serve them with a side salad or your favorite vegetable for a well-rounded meal.

How many servings does Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe make?

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe makes approximately 12 servings. You can adjust the recipe accordingly if you need to make more or less.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • DMB75
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies