• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best salad to pair with Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

In summary, the conversation revolves around sharing and discussing recipes, with a focus on finding low-fat options for a brunch show. Suggestions for a salad or dessert are made, as well as a recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares. The nutritional value and alternatives for making the recipe lower in fat are also mentioned. Ultimately, a recipe for Margherita Pita Pizzas is suggested as a low-fat option for the brunch show.
stefani2
Anyone have the recipe for Clubhouse Chicken Squares INCLUDING the Nutritional Value?

What would be a good salad to go with this????

TIA :chef:

here is JUST the recipe...Clubhouse Chicken Squares

2 8 oz pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls

1 8 oz pkg cream cheese

2 T mayonnaise

1 clove garlic

1 t Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix

1 10 oz can chunk white chicken, drained & flaked

½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced & quartered

2 plum tomatoes, seeded & sliced

2 oz cheddar cheese

6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained & crumbled

Preheat oven to 375º. Unroll one package of crescent rolls across one end of the Stoneware Bar Pan with longest sides of dough across the width of pan. Repeat with remaining package of dough, filling pan. Using Bakers Roller, roll dough to seal perforations and press up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, and dill mix; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust, top with chicken.

Thinly slice cucumber using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade; cut slices into quarters. Dice tomatoes using Chef’s knife. Grate cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Sprinkle cucumber, tomatoes, cheese & bacon over chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes, cut into squares & serve.

Now, I need the 'Nutrients per serving'.

I'm not sure a salad would go well with it. It pretty much as everything you would put on a normal salad on it already. What about a simple dessert?

I don't have the nutritional value for you, sorry!

Nutrients per serving (2 squares): Cal: 300, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 560 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (2 squares): 1 starch, 1 meat, 3 fat (1 carb)

hmmm.....My Host is looking for something low-fat and it is going to be a brunch show. Any other suggestions, then? :)

Fruit in the triffle bowl.

what about pear salad. it's not a pc recipe but we like it. You take a large can of pear halfs. Put them on a plate cut side up. Put a tiny scoop of mayonaise put 1/2 of a cherry on top of that and sprinkle with shredded cheese. We eat this all the time with pizza, chicken pot pie, sandwiches. It's really good.

stefani2 said:
My Host is looking for something low-fat and it is going to be a brunch show. Any other suggestions, then? :)
You can lower the fat in the squares by using reduced fat crescent rolls and cream cheese.

chefann said:
You can lower the fat in the squares by using reduced fat crescent rolls and cream cheese.
I can't taste the difference in the low fat and the regular crescent rolls. The low fat cream cheese isn't too bad either, but I detest the fat free cream cheese.

Fat free cream cheese tastes like paste. (Or what I imagine paste would taste like.) :yuck: Same with fat free Cool Whip.

picking something newI think I should just choose a whole new recipe to do at her Show - so because it is a brunch/lunch show, what should I do that is low-fat (WW friendly)?:confused:

Margherita Pita Pizzas
Prep time: 15 minutes Bake time: 10-12 minutes2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove, pressed
4 flat pita bread rounds (without pockets)
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil leaves1. Preheat oven to 420°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine oil, seasoning mix, vinegar and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well. Place pita rounds on Rectangle Stone. Brush one side of each pita round with oil mixture using Pastry Brush.
2. Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes. Top pita rounds evenly with tomatoes and cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned. Sprinkle with basil. Cut pizzas into quarters using Pizza Cutter; serve warm.Yield: 8 servingsVariation: Apple & Blue cheese Pita Pizzas: Preheat oven to 425°F. Ins Small Batter Bowl, combine 3 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles and ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise; mix well. Place pita rounds on baking stone; spread one side of each pita round with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture. Top pita rounds evenly with 1 cored, thinly sliced red apple, 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts and 2 tablespoons additional blue cheese crumbles. Bake as directed above.Nutrients per serving (Combined average with variation): Calories 135 (27% from fat), Total fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol less than 5 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 110 mg, Fiber 2 gDiabetic exchanges per serving: 1 fruit, 1 medium-fat meat (1 carb)WW: 3 points

You ladies are SO helpful:love: Thanks ladies! I will look through the List and go from there, Ann. :)

1. What are Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a delicious and easy-to-make dish consisting of crescent roll dough filled with a creamy chicken and vegetable mixture.

2. How do I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

To make Clubhouse Chicken Squares, preheat your oven to 375°F. Unroll a can of refrigerated crescent rolls and press the perforations together to form a single sheet. In a bowl, mix cooked and shredded chicken, cream cheese, diced vegetables, and seasonings. Spread the mixture onto the crescent roll sheet, then roll it up and seal the edges. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

3. Can I use a different protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different protein such as cooked and crumbled bacon or ham. You can also make a vegetarian version by omitting the protein altogether.

4. Can I make Clubhouse Chicken Squares ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the squares ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if baking them straight from the refrigerator.

5. What can I serve with Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a versatile dish that can be served as an entree or appetizer. They pair well with a side salad or roasted vegetables for a complete meal. For appetizers, you can cut them into smaller pieces and serve with dipping sauces such as ranch or honey mustard.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Cassie1037
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • apriljc