• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cookbook Is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares In?

In summary, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe can be found in the Pampered Chef "29 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook and on their website. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before baking. The chicken in the recipe can be substituted with other proteins, but cooking time may vary. Suggested side dishes to serve with the Clubhouse Chicken Squares include a green salad, roasted vegetables, or rice.
DMB75
Hey Everyone!

I have a host that asked me if I could do the Clubhouse chicken squares at her show, but I can't find it in my cookbooks. Can someone please tell me what cookbook it is in please? I always do better when I have a picture to look at. LOL

Thanks,
Donna

All The Best (my personal fav!).

Thanks,

I don't have that one yet. Guess I'll have to borrow it.

My favorite book (and recipe) too Andrea!
Try it with left over turkey instead of chicken! OH MY!

Hi Donna,I'm happy to help! The Clubhouse chicken squares recipe can be found in our "30 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook on page 84. It's a delicious and easy dish that your guests will love. Let me know if you need any further assistance.Happy cooking!Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to What Cookbook Is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares In?

What Cookbook Is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares In?

The Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe can be found in the Pampered Chef "29 Minutes to Dinner" cookbook.

Is the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe available online?

Yes, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section.

Can the Clubhouse Chicken Squares be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Clubhouse Chicken Squares can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking.

Can I substitute the chicken in the recipe with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as turkey, ham, or tofu. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of protein used.

Are there any suggested side dishes to serve with the Clubhouse Chicken Squares?

Some suggested side dishes to serve with the Clubhouse Chicken Squares are a green salad, roasted vegetables, or a side of rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stefani2
  • MomToEli
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • apriljc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies