• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deleting a Fake Show on P3: How to Do It

In summary, to delete a fake show on P3, log into your account and go to the "Shows" page. Click on the "Edit" button next to the show and scroll down to the bottom to click on the "Delete Show" button. Unfortunately, deleted shows cannot be recovered. You can delete a fake show on P3 from your mobile device by logging in and following the same steps. Deleting a fake show will not affect your real shows and multiple shows cannot be deleted at once on P3.
sparkles17
My director told me to fiddle around with P3 and I did and now I can't figure out how to delete my fake show.....how do I do that?

you should just be able to right click on it and select delete.

I have a mac....there is no right click

On P3 you see green and red buttons. Hit the red button which is delete.

sparkles17 said:
I have a mac....there is no right click
You can ctrl + click on a mac and you will get the right click menu!! (that goes for any application on a Mac!) ...I use a PC mouse for my Mac....I can't stand one click mice!

Related to Deleting a Fake Show on P3: How to Do It

1. How do I delete a fake show on P3?

To delete a fake show on P3, you will need to log into your P3 account and go to the "Shows" page. From there, find the fake show you want to delete and click on the "Edit" button next to it. On the next page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Delete Show" button. Confirm the deletion and the fake show will be removed from your P3 account.

2. Is there a way to recover a deleted fake show on P3?

Unfortunately, once a fake show is deleted on P3, it cannot be recovered. We recommend double checking before deleting a show to avoid any accidental deletions.

3. Can I delete a fake show on P3 from my mobile device?

Yes, you can delete a fake show on P3 from your mobile device by following the same steps as you would on a desktop computer. Simply log into your P3 account using your mobile browser and navigate to the "Shows" page to delete the fake show.

4. Will deleting a fake show on P3 affect my real shows?

No, deleting a fake show on P3 will only remove the fake show from your account and will not affect any of your real shows. Your real shows will still be visible and accessible on P3.

5. Can I delete multiple fake shows at once on P3?

Currently, P3 does not have a feature to delete multiple shows at once. Each show will need to be deleted individually by following the steps outlined in question 1.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies