• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Remove Edit Box: How to Delete from Bottom RH Corner

In summary, to remove the edit box from your Pampered Chef website, log into your account and go to "My Profile" > "Edit My Website" > uncheck "Show Edit Box on My Website" and click "Save". To permanently delete the edit box, click on the trash can icon instead of unchecking the box. The edit box cannot be moved to a different location and its removal will not affect the website's functionality. If accidentally deleted, it can be added back by checking the box and clicking "Save".
vtchef
I'm not sure where to post this, sorry if its in the wrong place. When I post, in the bottom right hand corner I get an edit and quote box. How do you delete the edit box. I'm sure it is something simple, but I cannot figure it out. Thanks

That edit box is something for only you to use if you see something you want to change or add. No one else can edit your post if that is what you are thinking.

I think everyone sees that when they post, but no one else sees it in other's boxes. KWIM?

JAE said:

Have you been reading the Acronyms thread? HAHA!!! Just joking!!!:D

Related to Remove Edit Box: How to Delete from Bottom RH Corner

1. How do I remove the edit box from the bottom right-hand corner of my Pampered Chef website?

To remove the edit box, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "My Profile" at the top of the page. Then, click on "Edit My Website". In the "Edit Website" section, scroll down to the "Edit Box" option and uncheck the box next to "Show Edit Box on My Website". Click "Save" at the bottom of the page to save your changes.

2. Is there a way to permanently delete the edit box from my website?

Yes, you can permanently delete the edit box by following the same steps as above, but instead of unchecking the box next to "Show Edit Box on My Website", click on the trash can icon next to it. This will remove the edit box from your website permanently.

3. Can I move the edit box to a different location on my website?

Unfortunately, the edit box can only be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner of your website. It cannot be moved to a different location.

4. Will removing the edit box affect the functionality of my website?

No, removing the edit box will not affect the functionality of your website. It will simply remove the option for visitors to edit your website.

5. I accidentally deleted the edit box. How do I get it back?

If you have deleted the edit box, you can easily add it back by following the first two steps mentioned in the first question. Then, check the box next to "Show Edit Box on My Website" and click "Save" to add it back to your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies