• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Dates That Sat and Director Packets Arrive

In summary, the "Dates That Sat" program is a useful tool for Pampered Chef consultants to schedule successful cooking shows. It provides a list of available dates and times, as well as helpful resources and tips for hosting a successful show. The timing of Director Packets can vary, but they are typically shipped out within 7-10 business days after a consultant achieves the Director level. If a consultant needs to change the date of their show, they can do so through the program or by contacting their host directly. In the event that a suitable date cannot be found, consultants can reach out to other team members for availability or contact customer service for assistance. The "Dates That Sat" program can be used for both in-person and virtual shows
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have looked and looked on CC, on CS and here and I can not find the dates the products will ship to arrive by. I don't know if I'm blind or if it's the drugs...

Thank you so much!:love0010:

This from Kathy-Feb. 10 • Spring business materials and product samples are shipped to arrive by this date for Executive Directors and above.
Feb. 13 • Last day to purchase fall business materials.

Feb. 14 • Spring business materials and product samples are available for sale.

Feb. 19 • Sell-A-Thon product samples and Director product samples are shipped to arrive by this date.

• Spring paperwork packages for all Consultants are shipped to arrive by this date.

beckyjsmith said:
This from Kathy-Feb. 10 • Spring business materials and product samples are shipped to arrive by this date for Executive Directors and above.
Feb. 13 • Last day to purchase fall business materials.

Feb. 14 • Spring business materials and product samples are available for sale.

Feb. 19 • Sell-A-Thon product samples and Director product samples are shipped to arrive by this date.

• Spring paperwork packages for all Consultants are shipped to arrive by this date.

hmmm... that sounds confusing - how can we order product samples if we don't get the list until 5 days later?

Where can this information be found?

Idk... I got the info from my NED.

bethcooks4u said:
hmmm... that sounds confusing - how can we order product samples if we don't get the list until 5 days later?

Where can this information be found?

Because all of the info will be up on CC on Feb 14th because all of the Spring Launch events are over. Consultants can start ordering online that day... they don't have to wait for their boxes to arrive to order.

Related to Dates That Sat and Director Packets Arrive

What is the "Dates That Sat" program?

The "Dates That Sat" program is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to schedule and plan successful cooking shows. It provides a list of available dates and times for shows, as well as helpful resources and tips for hosting a successful show.

When will my Director Packet arrive?

The timing of Director Packets can vary, but they are typically shipped out within 7-10 business days after a consultant achieves the Director level. If you have not received your packet after this time, please reach out to your upline Director or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I change the date of my show after it has been scheduled?

Yes, you can change the date of your show as long as it is at least 5 days prior to the original scheduled date. You can do this through the "Dates That Sat" program or by contacting your host and rescheduling with them directly.

What should I do if I am unable to find a suitable date for my show?

If you are having trouble finding a date that works for both you and your host, try reaching out to other consultants in your team to see if they have availability for a show. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a suitable date for your show.

Can I use the "Dates That Sat" program for virtual shows?

Yes, the "Dates That Sat" program can be used for both in-person and virtual shows. When scheduling a virtual show, be sure to select "Virtual Show" as the location and provide the necessary details for your host to join the show online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC