• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Bridal Shower Invitations: Get Inspired by Our Wording Ideas!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of customizable bridal shower invitations, including traditional paper invitations, digital invitations, and customizable e-vites. Customers can personalize their invitations with their own text, font styles and colors, and even images or graphics. It is recommended to order invitations 4-6 weeks in advance and they will typically be received within 7-10 business days. Customers can also order a sample for a small fee before placing a larger order. If not satisfied, invitations can be returned within 30 days for a full refund.
pckellyfrancis
Please send me examples of wording you have used on bridal shower invitations.

I just use the Bridal Shower Invitations that are available from PC. They are very nice, and have a blank recipe card with them, so that everyone can bring the bride their favorite recipe.

I usually order the ones from PC also but I've used this one too... and it came from somone on here so don't thank me... I'm just passing it on... it's very nice.

Attachments

• PC Wedding Shower Invitation.doc
    422.5 KB · Views: 750
any others?Thanks for the attached invitation. It is beautiful! Does anyone have other examples we all can use?

Anyone else out there with another example? I am looking too.

Thanks!!!

Unfortunately for me I didn't get the PC invites ordered and need to print something. I like the one attached but always love to have options.

What are the different types of bridal shower invitations offered by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bridal shower invitations to suit your needs. Our options include traditional paper invitations, digital invitations that can be personalized and sent via email, and even customizable e-vites that can be shared on social media.

How can I customize my bridal shower invitations?

We want your invitations to reflect your personal style and the theme of your bridal shower. That's why we offer customizable options such as adding your own text, choosing from various font styles and colors, and even uploading your own images or graphics.

What is the timeline for ordering and receiving my bridal shower invitations?

We recommend ordering your invitations at least 4-6 weeks before your bridal shower date to allow enough time for customization and shipping. Once your order is placed, you can expect to receive your invitations within 7-10 business days.

Can I order a sample of my customized invitation before placing a larger order?

Yes, we understand the importance of seeing and feeling the quality of our products before making a larger order. You can order a sample of your customized invitation for a small fee, which will be credited towards your final order if you decide to proceed.

What is the return policy for bridal shower invitations?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so if for any reason you are not happy with your invitations, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund. Simply contact our customer service team for assistance with your return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
  • kayleigh