• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Invitation Wording: Can Anyone Share the Current PC Invitations?

In summary, when wording a bridal shower invitation, it is important to include the bride-to-be's name, date, time, and location of the event, as well as any specific instructions or themes. Traditionally, the bride's name should come first, but it is becoming more common for the couple's names to be listed together. The dress code can be indicated in various ways, such as using phrases or including it in a separate line. It is generally considered poor etiquette to include registry information on the invitation, but it is acceptable to include it on a separate card or through word of mouth. It is not necessary to include the wedding date on the invitation, but it may be helpful for guests if the bridal shower is close to the
JAE
Does anyone have the current PC bridal invitations? If you have the current invites, would you be willing to type out the wording??? That's a lot to ask, I know. Someone called me today to book a bridal shower for April 3 and wants to send the invitations out tomorrow. I don't have the invites, but I want the wording that explains how the bridal show works. She's going to put the wording on the invites that she already purchased.

If anyone has the CURRENT invitation and is willing to type it out for me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. (I have the wording from two older ones, and they are different from each other. I wanted to see any current changes.)

JAE said:
Does anyone have the current PC bridal invitations? If you have the current invites, would you be willing to type out the wording??? That's a lot to ask, I know. Someone called me today to book a bridal shower for April 3 and wants to send the invitations out tomorrow. I don't have the invites, but I want the wording that explains how the bridal show works. She's going to put the wording on the invites that she already purchased.

If anyone has the CURRENT invitation and is willing to type it out for me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks. (I have the wording from two older ones, and they are different from each other. I wanted to see any current changes.)

Sorry - I don't! So you're doing it?

Yes. She's fine with a back up plan. (Sorry, I haven't caught up with everything, so I didn't contact you yet.) My guess is I won't need the back up plan, but if I do, I know she won't be disappointed!

1. What is the proper way to word a bridal shower invitation?

The proper way to word a bridal shower invitation is to include the name of the bride-to-be, the date, time, and location of the event, and any specific instructions or themes. It is also common to include the host's name and contact information for RSVPs.

2. Should the bride's name come first on the invitation?

Traditionally, the bride's name should come first on the invitation. However, it is becoming more common for the couple's names to be listed together or for the groom's name to come first.

3. How do you indicate the dress code on a bridal shower invitation?

The dress code can be indicated on the invitation by using phrases such as "casual attire" or "cocktail attire." You can also include the dress code in a separate line or in the bottom corner of the invitation.

4. Can you include registry information on the bridal shower invitation?

It is considered poor etiquette to include registry information on the invitation. However, it is acceptable to include a separate card with this information or to spread the word through word of mouth or the bridal shower host's social media.

5. Is it necessary to include the wedding date on the bridal shower invitation?

No, it is not necessary to include the wedding date on the bridal shower invitation. However, if the bridal shower is close to the wedding date, it may be helpful for guests to have this information for planning purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather101103
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pckellyfrancis
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • cookinkaren99