• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Currently Shipping Show Orders Received Through March 23, 2011

In summary, the cut-off date for orders to be included in the "Currently Shipping Show Orders Received Through March 23, 2011" is March 23, 2011. Orders received through this date will be shipped within 1-2 business days and can be tracked with a tracking number provided via email. Changes to orders may not be possible once they have been processed and shipped. There are no restrictions or exclusions for this shipment, and all orders received through March 23, 2011 will be included.
chefkathy
Seriously?????

I'm pretty sure that's not correct. My mom submitted a show on March 29th and it's already received. Not sure why it's not updating though...

Whew, I submitted a show in the 31st and need to try to figure out when it might get here. Nothing has shipped at all yet. I added some other orders to the show and need to pick them up from the hosts house, which will coincide with a trip to IKEA and I'm anxious to go get my bookcase and write off the mileage!!!!!! :)

not correct. I have shows that I submitted after the 1st that have shipped

Still waiting on a show from the 31st to ship, says a direct order shipped but not the show. :(

I had 1 show and 3 online orders go in on the 31st and they are all sitting waiting to be picked....

My two shows from the 30th have shipped and been delivered.

I submitted two shows on the 31st, one says "picked" and the other is still just "received." I have two individual orders (HOL orders) from April that still say received. One is from April 1st, and the other from the 3rd.

My March 31st shows/oos just showed up as picking!!! :D

My 3 shows all submitted on the 31st have all shipped.

A bunch of mine JUST changed to "picking.":D

Ooh, mine is now PICKED! I might get to IKEA later this week after all.... :D

Related to Currently Shipping Show Orders Received Through March 23, 2011

1. What is the cut-off date for orders to be included in the "Currently Shipping Show Orders Received Through March 23, 2011"?

The cut-off date for orders to be included in this shipment is March 23, 2011.

2. How long will it take for my order to be shipped?

Orders received through March 23, 2011 will be shipped within 1-2 business days.

3. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track your package.

4. What if I need to make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed and shipped.

5. Are there any restrictions or exclusions for the "Currently Shipping Show Orders Received Through March 23, 2011"?

There are no restrictions or exclusions for this shipment. All orders received through March 23, 2011 will be included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PamperedChefDebi