• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How do you handle shipping for direct sales orders?

In summary, you should send a receipt from P3 for the host and anyone who placed an outside order. Guests get their copy of the write in at the show and don't need another copy IMHO.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
OK you guys, I need some guidance please. I've been with the company for just over 2 1/2 years now but have been in Germany the entire time. So, now that I'm moving back to the states in a couple weeks, there are a few things I'll be dealing with differently. One of which is shipping. Here, EVERY order must be direct shippped. So, it's WAY easy!

My question is, do you ship everything to your Hosts or to yourself for your Shows? I just have this fear of the Host not distributing everything quickly and ending up with angry customers. What procedure do you use that works best overall?

TIA!

I always ship to my hosts. The exceptions have been few and far between.

I announce this at all of my shows when I explain payment options:"Everything will be shipped here to Mary host and should arrive within 2 weeks of closing the show. If you don't have your products in a few weeks, don't call ME! Call Mary host because she's using them!" Since I've been saying that, I've never had that problem.Once I did have a host that "just didn't have time to get around to opening the boxes." They sat at her house for 3 weeks so I called all of her guests and said, "Hi, it's Colleen from PC. Just wanted to let you know that your order is in at Sandy's so you can call her to make arrangements to pick it up." No biggie and it got her off her duff. And she wasn't mad either... it was what it took to get her hiney moving!

finley1991 said:
I announce this at all of my shows when I explain payment options:

"Everything will be shipped here to Mary host and should arrive within 2 weeks of closing the show. If you don't have your products in a few weeks, don't call ME! Call Mary host because she's using them!" Since I've been saying that, I've never had that problem.

That's hilarious! I love how you explain that. I may have to start doing that.

Although, my problems with slow hosts have been few and far between, so Debi I wouldn't stress too much about it.

This is definitely reassuring. So, when you close the show, you give the Host a copy of the order forms to use when the items come in?

Debi said:
This is definitely reassuring. So, when you close the show, you give the Host a copy of the order forms to use when the items come in?
No, I don't, but some do. There are guest summary slips in the first box that tells the host what everyone ordered and what box # it is in. The host gets multiple boxes and they are numbered 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc on the shipping label. I tell my hosts to open box #1 first.

finley1991 said:
"Everything will be shipped here to Mary host and should arrive within 2 weeks of closing the show. If you don't have your products in a few weeks, don't call ME! Call Mary host because she's using them!" Since I've been saying that, I've never had that problem.

That is SO funny! I think I'll have to start using that too b/c I'm fun and sarcastic anyways!!

DebbieJ said:
No, I don't, but some do. There are guest summary slips in the first box that tells the host what everyone ordered and what box # it is in. The host gets multiple boxes and they are numbered 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc on the shipping label. I tell my hosts to open box #1 first.

I do the same thing! do you send the P3 receipts? I used to but have completely slacked off this year!

pampmomof3 said:
I do the same thing! do you send the P3 receipts? I used to but have completely slacked off this year!

I mail a receipt from P3 for the host and anyone who placed an outside order. Guests get their copy of the write in at the show and don't need another copy IMHO.

1. How long does it typically take for my Show order to be shipped?

The average processing time for Show orders is 3-5 business days, depending on the size of the order and your location.

2. Can I track my Show order once it has been shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email with a tracking number once your Show order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package's delivery status.

3. What shipping carriers do you use for Show orders?

We use a variety of shipping carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS, to ensure timely and efficient delivery of Show orders.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Show orders to be eligible for free shipping?

Yes, Show orders must meet a minimum purchase amount of $75 to qualify for free shipping. This amount may vary during special promotions or sales.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Show order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address once an order has been processed. Please double check your shipping information before submitting your Show order to ensure accurate delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • sandilou