• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Current Charter Host Gifts?

In summary, Pampered Chef is currently offering five charter host gifts: the Quick Cooker Set, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Air Fryer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid. To qualify for a charter host gift, you must host a cooking show with at least $650 in guest sales, 2 bookings from your show, and have one of your bookings hold a cooking show within 21 days. The charter host gift will be shipped within 2 weeks after meeting all qualifications. The gift cannot be chosen, but a substitute of equal or greater value will be offered if it is not available. If you already have the gift, you can choose a substitute of equal or lesser value or receive Pam
Mystik
I am a former consultant, going to resign in about two weeks. I want to mail out a flyer this weekend letting everyone know I'm selling (again) so I can get some bookings before I sign to have a strong start this go round. I was wondering what the current charter host gifts are so I can advertise them as incentive to book a show early on.

Does anyone have that information available?

The choices are a Cranberry Hot Pad/Trivet or Chipotle Rub & Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.

Thank you!

What are the current charter host gifts offered by Pampered Chef?

The current charter host gifts offered by Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker Set, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Air Fryer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid.

How can I qualify for a charter host gift?

To qualify for a charter host gift, you must host a cooking show and have a minimum of $650 in guest sales, 2 bookings from your show, and have one of your bookings hold a cooking show within 21 days.

When will I receive my charter host gift?

Your charter host gift will be shipped to you within 2 weeks after your show date and all qualifications have been met.

Can I choose my charter host gift?

No, the charter host gift is pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, if the gift is not available, a substitute gift of equal or greater value will be offered.

What if I already have the charter host gift being offered?

If you already have the charter host gift being offered, you can choose a substitute gift of equal or lesser value. You can also choose to receive Pampered Chef credit in place of the gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers