• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a solution for forgetting a Charter Host Gift?

In summary, a Missed Charter Host Gift is a special gift given to a host who was unable to attend their Pampered Chef party. To receive the gift, the host must contact their consultant within 30 days of the original party date. The gifts vary and are subject to availability, but are chosen to be similar in value to the party rewards.
ivebeen4given
Is there anything I can do about forgetting to key in a Charter Hosts Gift? I just submitted then realized. :(

I replied to the shout box already but I think they will send one automatically as long as it's within your first 30 days. They'll just send the default selection. Don't ask me what that is though! If they don't you can always try to do an adjustment afterwards.

If you do not enter the trivet or soap, they will auto ship the trivet to you. But if they missed it completely, call of an adjustment.

the trivet is shipped automatically ---if you wanted the soap---that need to be put in---nice to know one of them is coming--

Shoot! This just reminded me that I forgot to put my CHG in too! Well, I hope she is OK with the trivet! :)

Related to Is there a solution for forgetting a Charter Host Gift?

1. What is a Missed Charter Host Gift?

A Missed Charter Host Gift is a special gift that is given to a Pampered Chef host who was unable to attend their scheduled party due to unforeseen circumstances. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for their commitment to hosting a party and to make up for their missed opportunity to earn rewards.

2. How do I receive a Missed Charter Host Gift?

If you were unable to attend your scheduled party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know. They will walk you through the process of receiving your Missed Charter Host Gift.

3. What kind of gifts can I expect to receive as a Missed Charter Host?

The gifts vary and are subject to availability. You can expect to receive a selection of Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, or food items.

4. Is there a time limit for requesting a Missed Charter Host Gift?

Yes, Missed Charter Host Gifts must be requested within 30 days of the original party date. This allows us enough time to process your request and ensure that the gift is still available.

5. Can I choose my Missed Charter Host Gift?

Unfortunately, no. The gifts are pre-selected and subject to availability. However, we make sure to choose a gift that is similar in value to the rewards you would have earned at your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • turtle15