• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cross Selling - Want to Play a Game?

In summary, at the focused training meeting we talked about how to cross sell products. We started with a product (pizza stone), and tried not to duplicate products. We went around the room telling what product that product would lead us to cross sell. The summary includes an overview of the conversation, a summary of the products, and a list of recommended products to cross sell with the pizza stone.
its_me_susan
We did this at my "focused training" meeting the other day. We started with a product (pizza stone), and tried not to duplicate.... but went around the room telling what product that product would lead us to cross sell.

For instance:

Me: Pizza stone

Next person: Pizza Stone..... I would then describe the *woven* baskets ~ how the round one makes a "dark" seasoned stone look so much more presentable.

Next person: Round woven..... I would tell how the *rectangular baker* can be put into a woven too.

etc. etc.

Want to play? Next person start with *rectangular baker* and how you would go into a cross sell. :)

The rectangular baker is perfect for making brownies without rock-hard edges and the best way to get that first ultra-perfect brownie out of the baker it to use our mini serving spatula.

And you can decorate those brownies with cool whip accents applied with our Easy Accent Decorator.

...makes great tuxedo brownies in our mini muffin pan using the mini tart shaper

Our Easy Accent Decorator is great for filling devilled eggs prettily and placing them in our Chillzanne Rectangular Server.

Our Chillzanne Rectangle Server is so versatile and can be used with our Farmer's Market Dips & Veggies or you can make this great Hawaiian Fruit Dip from our All the Best Cookbook!

Gina M said:
Our Chillzanne Rectangle Server is so versatile and can be used with our Farmer's Market Dips & Veggies or you can make this great Hawaiian Fruit Dip from our All the Best Cookbook!

All the Best is my favorite cookbook! You willl really love the time our *Ultimate Slice & Grate* will save you when slicing tomatoes for the Greek Island Pastry shown on page 10. :)

The US&G can fit over the Batter bowl and slice the food right into the bowl!

~ this is fun!

Since I'm bored I'll throw another one out there... when mixing something in the Batter Bowl our family of scrapers does the job perfectly and will last a lifetime!

Our scrapers are the best on the market. The handle and head are FUSED together so they'll never come apart. PLUS, they're heat resistant to 600F, so you can safely use them in ANY of our beautiful cookware.

Our cookware is so amazing. The nonstick qualities are awesome. In order to keep that nonstick coating at its best, please don't use your metal utensils, but rather any of our nylon tools that are designed specially for the nonstick cookware!

My favorite nylon tool is the nylon slotted server which you need to pair with the 4pc colander and bowl set for spaghetti that won't fall through the holes and down the drain! It also has the smaller bowl which is my family's salad size, perfect for washing off cut lettuce and shaking off the water by inverting on the bowl.

A fresh salad is delicious and easy with homemade salad dressing made right in the user-friendly Measure, Mix and Pour. Top with freshly grated cheese using the Deluxe Cheese Grater.

Our Cheese Grater is FANTASTIC, but for an ultra fine grated Parm like out of the can, use the Microplane grater! You can shower your food with delicious, fresh Parmesan instead of buying the stuff in the can. You'll get a much better flavor with half the preservatives. Use can also use it for chocolate, lemon zest, & nuts.

DZmom said:
You can shower your food with delicious, fresh Parmesan.

Wow, now that's a wonderful line!!

This is great, I'm not going to chime in right now (too early for my brain to REALLY function) but wanted to compliment you all on your fantastic "word pictures". Keep it up!

DZmom said:
Our Cheese Grater is FANTASTIC, but for an ultra fine grated Parm like out of the can, use the Microplane grater! You can shower your food with delicious, fresh Parmesan instead of buying the stuff in the can. You'll get a much better flavor with half the preservatives. Use can also use it for chocolate, lemon zest, & nuts.

Also, children love to help grate cheese. I buy parm in 2 pound blocks and my 13 year son old loves to help me grate it so we can put it in the freezer and have it all the time. We make a game of it to see who can grate faster. Me with the cheese grater and fine barrell or him with the microplane. He wins every time

The Microplane Adjustable Grater is perfect for very fine additions of chocolate and zest, but if you want pretty chocolate curls and ribbons of zest to add to your dish, use the Vegetable Peeler on a chocolate bar and the Lemon Zester/Scorer on any piece of citrus.

The zester is great! With it you can the flavor to whatever you want with out changing the consistancy of your food. Plain old cake mix becomes a sweet, tart lemon cake in a flash with hardly any work at all! But the zester's just NOT going to help you juice that lemon! No matter what. So let me recommend our Citrus Press. It's made like our Garlic Press, but bigger. So, it's easy to use and WOW what a punch of power does it deliver! With a small squeeze it turns the fruit inside out and presses all the juice out!

Can you tell I'm loving this game!

THis is fun!:)
You can squeeze all the juice out of your lemons right into our Family Sized Quick Stir Pitcher, add some water, sugar, and a can of strawberry daquiri mix-and you've got some yummy strawberry lemonade!
Oh, & if you'd like to get the pitcher for 60% off, host a show in July;)

Another yummy summer recipe you can mix up with the Family Quik-Stir Pitcher is the Dreamsicle. Just a 2 liter bottle of orange pop (soda) and a 1/2 gallon of ice cream and a few plunges in the pitcher - mmmmmm. And to make getting that ice cream into the pitcher ultra easy, try out Ice Cream Scoop. The de-icer in the handle melts the scoop right through the hardest ice cream.

If you love the ice cream dipper then the Ice cream sandwich maker is a must have. All you need is some ice cream and some cookies, to make these neat little treats. I do recomend using your rectangle stone for the best cookies ever.

This game is too cute!!

When you make the cookies on your rectangle stone be sure to use the medium scoop since the cookies fit perfectly in the ice cream sandwhich maker

The Scoops are the best -- Medium Scoop for cookies and the Small Scoop for Profiterole Puffs in the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan!!

Beth in PA

I wanna play!

Our scoops come in three sizes... Of course, if I'm making cookies, my scoop would be the large one! Just kidding! Now, I have to tell you that I make a family recipe for meatballs and I mix them in a ziploc bag, scoop them out with the medium scoop onto the the large bar pan to bake and clean up is a breeze!

Ooopsss. I took too long to think! The mini muffin pan is wonderful, but so is the 6 muffin pan from our stoneware line. And, yes, all the hype about our stoneware is true!

hwall said:
...makes great tuxedo brownies in our mini muffin pan using the mini tart shaper

Could you describe or have a receipe for those Tuxedo Brownies I would like to see those!@@:p

Humm
DZmom said:
With a small squeeze it turns the fruit inside out and presses all the juice out!

OT: Am I putting the fruit in the press upside down? I put the half lemon in with the press, pressing into the flesh. Should I put the skin side of the lemon towards the press to turn it inside out?

When making my super fabulous Bran muffins in the 6-cup muffin pan, I mix the batter in the large bowl of our stainless steel bowl set that feature, silocone bottoms and a comfortable plastic ring in the thumb hold, so as not to decapitate your thumb!

If you host a show, you can earn those Stainless Steel Bowl for half-price.

You can even take advantage of special "Host Only" combos, which include the Bowl and our collection of Stainless Steel Whisks as a set and get all of them for half-price. You will love our whisks. Especially if you make your own whipped cream or if you make meringue, you have to have our Double Balloon Whisk.

amya said:
If you host a show, you can earn those Stainless Steel Bowl for half-price.

You can even take advantage of special "Host Only" combos, which include the Bowl and our collection of Stainless Steel Whisks as a set and get all of them for half-price. You will love our whisks. Especially if you make your own whipped cream or if you make meringue, you have to have our Double Balloon Whisk.

The mini whisk is perfect for small mixing jobs right in a prep bowl. I've done egg whites for brushing, mixing up a small amount of melted butter...

When you are using a small amount of anything, put it into one of our great prep bowls that come in a set of 6. You can bake, microwave, freeze or dishwash these little kitchen wonders!

GourmetGirl said:
When you are using a small amount of anything, put it into one of our great prep bowls that come in a set of 6. You can bake, microwave, freeze or dishwash these little kitchen wonders!

These prep bowls come in a set of 6. Like all of our bowls they have measurements on the side. You can even bake in them just like our batter bowls which come in 2 different sizes.

While you are mixing in the batter bowls, you can measure out your ingredients with the easy read measuring cups.... they are so much easier to use than traditional measuring cups! Now you can put them on the counter and pour liquids straight into them because the markings are on the insides!~

Those are great for liquids, but if you want to make peanut butter cookies, to measure the peanut butter you will definately want the measure-all cup, just put your peanut butter in the solids end, then squish it out by pushing the cup back through, you can also use it at Thanksgiving to fill that bird with stuffing.

Eliminate the worry of over or undercooking your turkey by using the Digital Thermometer. Just insert the probe, set the desired temperature and an alert sound lets you know when your bird is done.

OK, My turn again, lol.....

And what better way to cook that turkey than in the wonderful Roasting Pan with Rack. It is one of our Lifetime Guaranteed pieces of awesome cookware, so spend a little more money now to save lots in the longrun.

Of course, I suggesting the batter bowls by themselves would be like suggesting you buy a new dress without the purse, hose, and shoes! Alongside the batter bowls, you need a cutting board, chopper, and two handy scrapers!

Don't forget our wonderful knives. We have knives in every size you would need - from our Chef's Knife for prep work before your meal, to a beautiful Carving Set to help in serving that delicious turkey you just prepared.

But of course you would need the Beautiful Bamboo Carving Board to use that carving set on.

And what better tool to get that turkey out of our Roasting Pan onto the bamboo carving board, the our meat lifters! Stab on in each side and lift! You have never removed the turkey from pan to board this easy!

After moving the turkey with the meat lifters and cutting it on the cutting board, what a better way to serve the turkey then on our SA Large Square Platter. It's big enough to hold the biggest bird!

The Simple Additions Medium Bowls are perfect to serve the side dishes in next to that Turkey! And use the meidum squares as your plates. They take less room on the table so noone will feel crowded and they hold as much as the round plates!

Susan! This is an awesome idea!!:cool:

But do't forget the Simple Additions stands to take up even less room to make that buffet even more beautiful. It even has a card holder at the top so you can tell everyone what is in each tray.

Tie white ribbons on the Simple Additions stands and use at Wedding receptions. And don't forgot to give our stainless whisks as a wedding gift. The handles can be engraved with the couples name and wedding date!

Oops!! Sorry. I didn't read all of page 2 before I posted this!! I see the whisks have already been done!

Last edited:
This needs to be bumped, so...

When whisking your meringue together in the stainless steel bowls with the whisk, use the egg separator to make sure no yolks ruin that meringue :)

Once you've made that delicious meringue, be sure to use the Easy Accent Decorator to pipe stars, rosettes, ribbons and more to make beautiful desserts!

pamperedlinda said:
Once you've made that delicious meringue, be sure to use the Easy Accent Decorator to pipe stars, rosettes, ribbons and more to make beautiful desserts!

Don't forget you can use the EAD to fill your shells with rocotta and then place them in the *rectangular baker* stone to bake after smothering with the freshly grated cheese you shred with the *US&G*!

Sk8Mom209 said:
OT: Am I putting the fruit in the press upside down? I put the half lemon in with the press, pressing into the flesh. Should I put the skin side of the lemon towards the press to turn it inside out?

Yep! Just put the cut side towards the holes and then squeeze. As your squeezing the fruit will flip inside out and you get A LOT more juice!

If you've bought the rectangular baker then you definately need to purchase the Woven Selections Rectangular Server! It has a sturdy wood bottom and a metal reinforced frame to make carrying the BIGGEST casserole or dessert a breeze!! No more juggling a hot stone on the way to the table! Take the stone straight from the oven and drop it into the server and now your food will stay hot and you're not going to get burned!

Don't have the stone? Host a show and get the server, stone for 50% off!

Last edited:
DZmom said:
Yep! Just put the cut side towards the holes and then squeeze. As your squeezing the fruit will flip inside out and you get A LOT more juice!

If you've bought the rectangular baker then you definately need to purchase the Woven Selections Rectangular Server! It has a sturdy wood bottom and a metal reinforced frame to make carrying the BIGGEST casserole or dessert a breeze!! No more juggling a hot stone on the way to the table! Take the stone straight from the oven and drop it into the server and now your food will stay hot and you're not going to get burned!

Don't have the stone? Host a show and get the server, stone for 50% off!

Don't forget to try our yummy pizza crust mix too! While you're at it try the basil oil too - - soooo good to make humus squares. yum.

If you are making pizza, be sure to use the great tasting Italian Seasoning on it. Great for pasta and dips too.

If you are looking for a great gift to give a genuine pizza lover, the Pizza Party Set is what they need! Comes with the Large Round Stone and rack, The Pampered Chef Stoneware Inspirations cookbook and a Pizza Cutter! It's even packed in a decorative gift box!

Our pizza cutter can be used for many things from cutting up pankcakes and waffles to cutting up your fresh herbs. You can also cut up your fresh herbs with the crinkle cutter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefpattie
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Shari'sKitchen