• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Fundraising Games for a Memorable Night with PC Products | Ideas & Tips

In summary, the person is looking for ideas on fundraising games that involve PC products. They are doing a fundraiser at home and have guaranteed 30 guests, but they have spiraled out of control and guests just want to play games. They are looking for ideas on how to have a fun evening, raise money, and sell lots of PC. The person suggests PC bingo, the amazing race game, and charging guests for a taste of a recipe.
louisecurtishome
Hi. I need some ideas for fundraising games (or similar) which involve PC products. I am doing a fundraiser at home and have guaranteed 30 guests but it has spiralled a little out of control and they don't want a cooking show, they just want to play games etc. Do any of you have any ideas of how we can have a fun evening, raise money and sell lots of PC. Guests have all been to at least three cooking shows in the last 8 months. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Have you tried the Amazing Race game? They will be in two teams and will be making two different recipes. Do a search for Amazing Race.

You could play any of the typical games (queen of the shoppers, got it love it, etc.) for tickets, and draw several winners at the end of the evening for door prize items. You could even give tix for orders above a certain amount, or for booking a future show. (I'm assuming the fundraiser program in England is similar to the States, in that the organization gets some extra money for each booking on the show.)

Ooh- PC bingo! Make up cards with products on them, then cut up a catalog or wish list into individual items. Draw the items from a bowl, and people cross them off. If they get a Bingo, they get a prize or a ticket. You could let them cross things off if they purchase them as well.

I Like that IDEA ANN!! YAY!

Thank you so much. We have done the amazing races already (great success). The PC Bingo sounds good, I love the idea of cutting out the pictures from old catalogues, gives me an opportunity to do the sales talk again too! I also thought about charging them for a taste of a recipe?

What can I do to keep my guests entertained during a Pampered Chef party?

One fun and interactive way to keep your guests entertained is by incorporating games and challenges into the party. For example, you can have a "mystery ingredient" game where guests have to come up with a recipe using a surprise ingredient from the Pampered Chef products. Another option is to have a "taste test" challenge where guests blindfolded and have to guess which product they are tasting. These activities will not only keep guests engaged, but also showcase the versatility and quality of Pampered Chef products.

How can I make sure my guests are actively participating in the party?

Encourage your guests to participate by asking them questions and involving them in product demonstrations. You can also provide incentives for participation, such as entering guests into a raffle for a Pampered Chef product or offering a special discount for those who actively participate in the party.

What are some creative ideas for hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party?

Virtual parties can be just as fun and engaging as in-person parties! Consider hosting a virtual cooking or baking class using Pampered Chef products, where guests can follow along and make a recipe together. You can also incorporate interactive polls and games into the virtual party to keep guests engaged and entertained.

How can I ensure my guests are comfortable and having a good time?

Create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere for your guests by providing comfortable seating, refreshments, and playing background music. You can also engage in small talk and get to know your guests to make them feel more at ease. And don't forget to have fun yourself - your positive energy will be contagious!

What can I do to make my Pampered Chef party stand out and be memorable for my guests?

In addition to incorporating fun activities and ensuring your guests are comfortable and engaged, consider adding personal touches to the party. This could include creating a theme, providing personalized recipe cards, or offering a special gift for guests. Be creative and think about what would make your guests feel special and appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies