• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Tablecloth and Treats for Your Block Party

In summary, the author is looking for ideas on how to decorate their table for their block party. They are considering a plain color tablecloth, printing out the PC logo, and giving out cookies or recipes. Another idea is to use a white sheet and decorate with an apron.
ndbigler
I have my block party this Saturday and I cannot find my tablecloth ANYWHERE! Does anyone have any creative ideas for me? I'm using one of those folding long tables. I was thinking about just getting a plain color tablecloth and somehow printing out the PC logo and taping it on there. What do you think? Any other ideas?

Also, would it be a good idea to give out cookies or maybe some other little PC recipe? I know I saw something awhile ago, about people possibly eating the food and getting sick, then blaming the person at the booth and PC and it would just be a huge mess. So, should I scratch that idea then?

How about a white sheet and use your apron to decorate and show the logo? I purchased a banner a conf. one year and use it all the time.

I buy solid color full size flat bed sheets at a department store. They are very inexpensive and have so many colors to pick from. My favorite colors to use are tan, wine and hunter green. You can also purchase a yard of fabric to go over top the sheet to add more color or decoration or go with a theme if you have one. As far as signs, I have been making my own using coordinating card stock paper and printing them from my computer. Eventually I will buy a big banner. But for now, my own signs are working just fine.

I would hand out recipe cards with your contact information on them in place of food samples. The recipe card people will keep or share with others. I made some for a craft show that I attached a smartie candy too with a label on it that says "be a smartie, book a party" <<<found this cute little idea on this site! thank you!

Good luck and have fun!

If you use a light color fabric sheet - you can buy iron-on transfers and print out the PC logo and iron it on the sheet.

I have done this for the set-ups that I have done - but I put them on fitted twin sheets and covered up the tables each night with them. Because of the fitted sheets - it would go a little under the table. Plus then the PC Logo is on top so people/workers will know that is a PC table

Just follow the directions to the iron on transfer. I used a white table cloth that Wal-Mart had on sale with a iron on transfer - it didn't work because there was a pattern on the tablecloth and it wouldn't stick. But sheets work great

One more thing, if you wash the sheets first - DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER SHEETS and/or LIQUID. This will keep the transfer from sticking

just my 2 cents worth.

:chef:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your tablecloth for your block party. That can be so frustrating! I think your idea of using a plain tablecloth and adding the PC logo is a great solution. Another idea could be to use a kitchen-themed tablecloth or even a fun patterned one that compliments our products.As for giving out cookies or other PC recipes, it's always a great idea to showcase our products and share some delicious treats with potential customers. However, I would recommend having some pre-packaged cookies or treats on hand instead of homemade ones. This way, you can avoid any potential food safety concerns and focus on promoting our products.I hope your block party is a success and you have a great time showcasing our amazing products! Best of luck to you!

What is the purpose of "Creative Ideas Needed"?

The purpose of "Creative Ideas Needed" is to gather innovative and unique ideas from Pampered Chef consultants for new products, recipes, and ways to use existing products in creative ways.

How can I submit my creative ideas?

There are several ways to submit your ideas. You can share them on our consultant Facebook page, send them via email to our creative team, or submit them through the "Creative Ideas Needed" form on our consultant website.

What type of ideas are you looking for?

We are open to all types of ideas related to Pampered Chef products and recipes. This can include new product suggestions, creative uses for existing products, and unique recipes using Pampered Chef tools. We encourage you to think outside the box and be as creative as possible!

Will I receive credit or compensation for my ideas?

If your idea is selected and implemented by Pampered Chef, you will receive credit for your contribution. However, please note that submitting ideas does not guarantee any form of compensation.

Can I submit more than one idea?

Yes, you can submit as many ideas as you'd like. We encourage you to share all of your innovative ideas with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookingtoolz4u
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies