• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Photos - Feel Free to Post Your Photos Too!

In summary, Patty created a bright and colorful booth using a "tri-fold" board, holiday specials, and help wanted sign. She also had a few items for sale, including a tree. Her booth was very popular and she may have picked up a recruit.
ShelbyMichalek said:
Thanks for sharing ALL THOSE Noora! And wow to Nancy! Those are some very creative booths!

Nancy is a booth expert. She's got another seven lined up before the end of the year!

Nancy's doing yet another booth this weekend.

Attachments

• nancy19.jpg
    nancy19.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1,238
  • nancy20.jpg
    nancy20.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,153
  • nancy21.jpg
    nancy21.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,170
Nancy did another booth. I suppose you can start calling me her groupie...

This was a Work At Home Expo, so the display focuses more on the business opportunity.

Attachments

• nancy22.jpg
    nancy22.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,449
  • nancy23.jpg
    nancy23.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,071
  • nancy24.jpg
    nancy24.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,048
Hi All,

Where did you find your crates? I'm having trouble finding some.

Thanks!

Excellent thread...great pics! I don't do booths very often but I am doing one the first weekend in December at a local winery that is having a Kris Kringle Mart. Everyone's great work has given me some good tips! I am visual and since I tend to drag too much, I am going to set up a table in my house to practice and see what would look good. Maybe this will help me from bringing too much!

I set up my first booth at a Gift Bazaar- the day was pretty much a flop with only 7 shoppers and no buyers or hostesses- but my table looked awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,126
  • IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,056
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,257
Last edited:
I had my first booth yesterday at a Holiday Bazaar, a small one compared to the one 2 blocks away from us. We were there from 12-6 and it's slow but for it being that slow, I think it's a success because I have 3 who wants to host a Cooking Show in January, 4 wants a Catalog Show and 1 maybe. I've also got a couple of orders, total of $90.00. I forgot my camera and so I don't have an actual booth picture to share. What I will share is the model of my table that I set up at home. The only change that i did with the booth is that I replaced the poinsetta with a candle with Christmas balls and pushed back the Mandoline and had little products.

Attachments

• Picture0221.JPG
    Picture0221.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,056
  • Picture0215.JPG
    Picture0215.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Picture0217.JPG
    Picture0217.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 969
Here are a few more pictures. These are from Nancy:

Attachments

• nancy29.jpg
    nancy29.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 918
  • nancy28.jpg
    nancy28.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 950
  • nancy27.jpg
    nancy27.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,003
  • nancy26.jpg
    nancy26.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 953
  • nancy25.jpg
    nancy25.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,026
And a few more...

Attachments

• nancy30.jpg
    nancy30.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 932
  • nancy31.jpg
    nancy31.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 854
Here are a few from the table I had last Saturday. I think I brought a few too many things...

Attachments

• noora4.jpg
    noora4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 987
  • noora3.jpg
    noora3.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 917
  • noora2.jpg
    noora2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • noora1.jpg
    noora1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,096
These are pics from a last minute booth invite we had back in October. The event was in support of Domestic Violence Task Force. We collected a few orders, mostly the pumpkin plate special. Only cost us $10 for the day and the table and tablecloth were supplied.

Attachments

• Photo0240.jpg
    Photo0240.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,079
  • Photo0241.jpg
    Photo0241.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 987
  • Photo0242.jpg
    Photo0242.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 914
Here are mine from a Christmas "Sip & Shop"

Attachments

• booth photo4.jpg
    booth photo4.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,001
  • booth photo3.jpg
    booth photo3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,022
  • booth photo2.jpg
    booth photo2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,073
  • booth photo1.jpg
    booth photo1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,194
I did a craft fair in October and this was the booth. It was my first one! There were not many people that come through but I still sold $150, booked 2 catalog shows, received many contacts and a possible recruit.

Attachments

• fall craft show.jpg
    fall craft show.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,156
  • Craft Show 10:10 4.jpg
    Craft Show 10:10 4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 985
  • Craft Show 10:10 2.jpg
    Craft Show 10:10 2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 898
  • Craft Show 10:10 1.jpg
    Craft Show 10:10 1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 911
  • Craft Show 10:10.jpg
    Craft Show 10:10.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,006
Last edited:
Here is a booth that I did before Christmas!! I got 3 bookings along with 2 catalog shows. I was very successful before Christmas with booths. I think that I did 5 and got bookings and sold stuff at everyone.

Attachments

• 100_4064.jpg
    100_4064.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 846
  • 100_4063.jpg
    100_4063.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 985
Last edited:
Found two other pictures of booths I have had in the last month. The one table was from a fundraiser and the other one was at a Christmas Craft Show. I booked shows at both but was very excited to have over $500 in sales at the Christmas Craft Show (and it got snowed out the second day).

Attachments

• Fundraiser.jpg
    Fundraiser.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,348
  • St. Ann's 12:10.jpg
    St. Ann's 12:10.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 956
Does anyone have any pics of a Bridal Fair/Booth that you have done?

Sorry Jode7227 I do not have any yet but am doing a bridal fair the 29th of Jan. and will post pictures after that.

I did a bridal expo on Jan 2. I have 4 registries set up already and 9 more potentials, for when their weddings are closer. Here are my pics.

Attachments

• Bridal Exp A-5.gif
    Bridal Exp A-5.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,564
  • Bridal Exp A-4.gif
    Bridal Exp A-4.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,465
  • Bridal Exp A-3.gif
    Bridal Exp A-3.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,506
  • Bridal Exp A-2.gif
    Bridal Exp A-2.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,516
  • Bridal Exp A-1.gif
    Bridal Exp A-1.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,603
Here is my last one.

Attachments

• Bridal Exp A-6.gif
    Bridal Exp A-6.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1,583
Ok, let me try this again....

Attachments

• Bridal Exp A-1.jpg
    Bridal Exp A-1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,400
  • Bridal Exp A-2.jpg
    Bridal Exp A-2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,143
  • Bridal Exp A-3.jpg
    Bridal Exp A-3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Bridal Exp A-4.jpg
    Bridal Exp A-4.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,111
  • Bridal Exp A-5.jpg
    Bridal Exp A-5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,088
JennyJennJen said:
I did a bridal expo on Jan 2. I have 4 registries set up already and 9 more potentials, for when their weddings are closer. Here are my pics.

Nothing posted

Did my first booth yesterday! Made lots of contacts and got a couple orders, plus an offer to do a fundraiser later in the year for the organization the flea market was at! WOO!
Anyway, doing it made me think I really need some tablecloths and risers and whatnot - here is what I ended up with!

Attachments

• 003-Booth.JPG
    003-Booth.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 951
  • 002-Booth.JPG
    002-Booth.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 1,003
  • 001-Booth 6.18.11.JPG
    001-Booth 6.18.11.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,232
chefshalon-albums-me-picture1796-outdoor-booth.jpeg
chefshalon-albums-me-picture1797-outdoor-booth.jpeg
chefshalon-albums-me-picture1798-outdoor-booth.jpeg

Heres pictures of the booth I did today :)

I've used a photo paper (with post it sticky on the back) to post host specials on my bar pan (on an easel). It didn't leave any residue. However, this year I am out of that paper and can't find it in any store. I used the square cool and serve tray with candy in it. It was great to show the customers how it all comes together and how it can be used. I averaged selling two (orders) per festival last year. I also have a drawing box (from Merrill) with some slips for a free cookbook(with my name and contact info on it). People will sign up for anything free. Most of the time, they are truly interested in Pampered Chef, so calling them to follow up was easy. I also hand out a lot of recipe cards for those that stop by (they ALWAYS have my contact information on them!)

Thanks everyone for awesome ideas! I'm doing my first expo this Saturday, it's a fundraiser for Wounded Warrior Project. Crossing my fingers it'll be a great day... I was worried about creating an inviting & interesting booth, but ya'll just completely solved that for me.

Bobbi, do you have more close-up pictures of what you have on the bubbles and other parts of your board? I would like to replicate this as much as possible. It is awesome!

I LOVE this board! Do you still have the file you make the Pampered Chef sign with? Everything I download and put into word is to small and blures when I enlarge it.

Thank you!

esavvymom said:
I've done several in the last year...from traditional street fairs, to school fundraiser fairs, and a consignment sale (week long) in which I wasn't always on-site (so little product sometimes).

Here are a few snapshots...

I set up a table at an Elementary School's Fall Fest on Saturday. This school is the one my kids will go to, and I have another one next Saturday. Got a few contacts (most parents were being dragged by their kids past the table), and booked two shows.

Attachments

• JohnstonFF.jpg
    JohnstonFF.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,012
  • JohnstonFF4.jpg
    JohnstonFF4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 885
  • JohnstonFF3.jpg
    JohnstonFF3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 868
  • JohnstonFF2.jpg
    JohnstonFF2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 929
Noora,
This is great! I love the way you put the host benefits out there!
Can you tell me what the little purple arrows are saying?
Thanks!
Cathy

Noora,
This is great! I love the way you put the host benefits out there!
Can you tell me what the little purple arrows are saying?
Thanks!
Cathy

Those are Post-Its, and they have my next few available dates on them. The two flyers are the October and November host specials. The ones on the November one also say "Free Turkey!" since the dates are prior to the 15th.

Oh, and about the stands the flyers are in. I was cheap, and instead of paying $8 a pop for the 8.5" x 11" ones at the office supply stores, I got 8" x 10" picture frame ones at Wal-Mart for $2.50 each. They're not the greatest quality, but I don't do a huge number of booths, so they work for me.

These pics are awesome, thank you for sharing!

So for those of you that have done a booth . . . is it worth it? The PTA at my daughters school is doing a holiday vendor fair. . .and I have never done one before so idk if I should and if I do do it how ? ? ? ?

Kjurich said:
So for those of you that have done a booth . . . is it worth it? The PTA at my daughters school is doing a holiday vendor fair. . .and I have never done one before so idk if I should and if I do do it how ? ? ? ?

I did two fall fests the past two weekends. The school sets up activities and such for the kids, and invite vendors for the parents to check out. One was pretty good (third year in a row), got two bookings and a few contacts. The second one was a flop, the location of my table wasn't that great, got three contacts. However, even those three are three more than I had the night before, and one took a packet for a catalog show.

If it's specifically billed as a vendor fair, you should have even better luck, as that's what they are expecting.

Thanks Noora,
Ok so now my next question. . . I have looked at everyone pictures. Do you have stuff to sell there, just stuff for people to look at, what should I have and do? Sorry I really never did one before and I really have big goals so I want to make the best of everything I can. Thanks in advance for any info :blushing:

I was on a military base for my first 3 years & "cash & carry" is against the military regulations. So I never had C&C, I only did orders. In a 5 hour booth, I'd usually have a $200-$300 show & at least 2 bookings, usually 3-5 bookings. And I gave up on drawings a LONG time ago. I only took contact info from people who liked PC enough to linger at my table. I'd start a conversation with them & offer to put them on by e-mail newsletter, then go from there with bookings/recruiting.

Annastasia just shared a booth photo of hers with me & said I could share here:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/378677_10150427656303349_774913348_8497237_209145501_n.jpg

WOW! My table pic looks WAY better on the computer than on my iPhone! LOL. I'm pretty proud, I think it looks good!

I agree! :D

That banner really makes it pop and look so professional! I am glad I earned it. (For those who read this threads months from now, the black banner was a consultant sales incentive. :) )

esavvymom said:
That banner really makes it pop and look so professional! I am glad I earned it. (For those who read this threads months from now, the black banner was a consultant sales incentive. :) )

Or YEARS from now ... huh? LOL

Sheila said:
Or YEARS from now ... huh? LOL

You KNOW we will see that question come up in a few months or, yes, years! :D I like to try to address things before they are asked. It's a bad habit of mine.

LOL True, so true!

Ok so I did my first 2 booths this December and I am very mixed how I feel about if I will do any more. My first one was for my daughters school it was a vendor fair, I talked to lots of people got lots of "oh I go to your website and look then place an order" and lots of lookers but no orders and no bookings, then I did a open house at my firends house this weekend he had multiple vendors of all types and I got 9 orders and a booking. So Im torn on whether I feel like its worth the time, I do realize that each one is an oppurtunity to help get my name out there but wow they are exhausting. Here are some pictures. . . .

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,095
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,026
Kjurich said:
Ok so I did my first 2 booths this December and I am very mixed how I feel about if I will do any more. My first one was for my daughters school it was a vendor fair, I talked to lots of people got lots of "oh I go to your website and look then place an order" and lots of lookers but no orders and no bookings, then I did a open house at my firends house this weekend he had multiple vendors of all types and I got 9 orders and a booking. So Im torn on whether I feel like its worth the time, I do realize that each one is an oppurtunity to help get my name out there but wow they are exhausting. Here are some pictures. . . .

Did you have a drawing or do drawing slips for the 1st one? I usually do a GIft Cert. drawing (that can only be used through me). And then during follow up give everyone the Gift or a free cooking show, to get bookings. I usually don't get many orders at vendor fairs, but usually get a couple shows booked which then book shows and so on, so in the end they are usually very worth it. Good luck!

Kara, my advice is more products on the table & less paperwork. I don't keep order forms & pens visible at all. Products sell themselves. If they can pick it up, study the 3 dimensional item and (if applicable) see how it works, they are more likely to buy it than if they are flipping through a catalog. I fill in the gaps on the table with business cards spread out among the products. Then I'll usually have a stack of mini catalogs sitting in a bowl or holder where they are vertical, not laying flat on the table & taking up space. The more welcoming your table is, the more likely it is that they will approach the table. And casual conversation gets you far. Obviously, I have no idea what your approach was so this is just a general statement and not saying you need to change your method ... just suggestion that you pay attention to what you are saying to them and make sure that you are chatting with them and not doing a used car salesman pitch. I seen some companies that yell at the customers from behind the table trying to coax them over to the table. That's a big no too. Acknowledging them if they make eye contact or if they are looking at your table is one thing, but trying to get their attention so that they will come to your table is considered too aggressive and will turn off most potential customers. Marketing experts say that people who hold something for a few seconds are more likely to have the urge to buy that item. So go for the things that they can pick up & examine. THAT's where your sales are. ;)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/383672_310688268961919_159557494074998_1037305_1598489103_n.jpg

I have been asked to do a Bridal show this weekend, anyone have any ideas as to what I should have on my table in the way of paperwork, I know to do a draw, but do I use the normal draw slips that we get in our kit, or do I print my own. Do you hand out catalogues to everyone? Or give business cards with website address. I have no idea how many might come through so not sure what to do, any suggestions would be great. Also in a 10X10 space would you make it so they have to come into the space or do you put the tables across the front. I am thinking they have to come in and then meet face to face not across a table.
If you have any idea, please let me know, you can message here or [email protected],
Thanks everyone
Sandi

Sandi,
I can answer two questions quickly for you. Yes, just use the regular drawing slips. Saves you a LOT of time and money.
And instead of just handing out business cards - if you have recipe cards, label/stamp those with your information. They're more likely to hang on to that than a business card.

We were rained out this morning, then the wind was so bad that I couldn't lay out my business cards throughout the product display like I normally do. If you look close, the recipe cards, the Wedding Registry brochures & the Mini Catalogs are bundled with rubber bands. The freaking wind was pulling the canopy legs out from under the cinder blocks and the canopy was trying to fly away! It was crazy!!! (Oh, and it's the marketing company's canopy, not mine ... or it would match! LOL) I also need my black Pampered Chef chairs that are in Japan! The green just doesn't go. But here's tonight's booth:https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/556269_3740781363299_1389121744_4272314_702671420_n.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Karo
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
krafty119
  • vhadley
  • Flyers and Letters