• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Booth Ideas for Saturday with Only 1 Table - Giveaways & Flyers!

In summary, this website is a great resource for creative people. You can find inspiration here to help you with your booth decorations. You can also raffle off a free show to get people interested in coming to your booth.
cookingtoolz4u
Hey guys, first I want to let you know I LOVE this website - thank you for all you creative geniuses out there!!

What do you give away as your "drawing" at your booths and does anyone have a flyer for that?

I am doing a booth and only have 1 table and I am VERY BAD at being creative! **This is why I LOVE this website!** ANY ideas/thoughts would be so helpful!

Blessings!

If you can make up any of the things from the holiday catalog and display them on your table, that will bring them to life.

Search under the files section - there are lots of ideas there. I assume this is some kind of holiday fair?

P.S...Try to take a picture of it and post back here. I wish I'd taken pictures of my booths. Some of them looked awesome!

I keep forgetting to take pictures of the booths I do, but I will try to remember to do it this weekend.

As for a prize drawing, I ALWAYS raffle off "Free Kitchen Shows"...of course...almost everyone wins one! :)
Then, depending on the size of the event and if I had to donate a raffle item to the organization, I raffle off either a small collection of products that I may have on hand or a gift certificate that can only be redeemed thru me. If you have publisher, it's really easy to make a gift certificate that looks professional. Good Luck!!

I will definatley take pic's of the booth - dont know how great they will be with only 1 table, but I will do my best :))

When you give away FREE Shows, do you get a good response from that or do they register for another product and then you just add the free show too it?

Thanks for the help!

cookingtoolz4u said:
I will definatley take pic's of the booth - dont know how great they will be with only 1 table, but I will do my best :))

When you give away FREE Shows, do you get a good response from that or do they register for another product and then you just add the free show too it?

Thanks for the help!
I've done it both ways.....I've had the raffle prize be some small products AND a free show and rarely got taken up on it. REcently I've ONLY been raffling off a free show (and I explain to all entrants what that means). I get fewer entries, BUT you know it's someone who is at least pretty interested in having a show. At booths over the past two weeks or so, I've raffled off the FREE show and didn't get a ton of entries, BUT have 3 (almost 4) bookings before Dec. 13th from those winners. It definitely helped my December!!!

1. What is a booth/table on Saturday?

A booth/table on Saturday is a promotional event where Pampered Chef consultants set up a display of our products and offer samples, demonstrations, and information to potential customers.

2. How do I sign up for a booth/table on Saturday?

You can sign up for a booth/table on Saturday by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to your local Pampered Chef office. They will have information on available dates and locations.

3. What should I bring to a booth/table on Saturday?

You should bring a variety of Pampered Chef products to display and demonstrate, as well as any marketing materials or business cards. It's also a good idea to have samples of popular recipes for customers to try.

4. What are the benefits of having a booth/table on Saturday?

A booth/table on Saturday is a great way to reach a large audience of potential customers in a short amount of time. It also allows you to showcase our products and build relationships with customers in a face-to-face setting.

5. Can I share a booth/table on Saturday with another consultant?

Yes, you can share a booth/table on Saturday with another consultant. This can be a great way to split the cost and workload, while also reaching a larger audience. Just make sure to communicate and coordinate with your partner beforehand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies