• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cooking Shows: Planting the Seed at a HS Job Fair!

In summary, consider creating a flyer that showcases your business and its benefits, as well as information about cooking shows and how to get involved. Don't forget to include contact information for interested individuals to learn more. Good luck!
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Anyone have a flyer to hand out at a HS job fair? These kids aren't old enough to sign up but planting the seed. I want to give them something about the business and about cooking shows to take with them. I'm hoping some of their moms will do a show at least. I'm told to bring enough for 1700 coming through.

Dear High School Student, Are you looking for a unique and exciting career? If so, consider being a contestant on a cooking show! Cooking shows are some of the most popular programs on television—and they’re always searching for talented and passionate contestants to compete. Competing on a cooking show is a great way to show off your skills and gain experience in a creative field. It’s also a great way to make connections with other cooks, chefs, and industry professionals. Plus, you’ll be part of a nationwide audience, which can open up more opportunities in the future. If you’re interested in learning more, please visit our website at [Website] for more information. We’d love to help you get started on your journey to becoming a contestant on a cooking show!Sincerely,

Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer to share, but here are some ideas for what you could include on your flyer for the job fair:1. An overview of your business: Include a brief description of what your business is all about, what you offer, and why it's a great opportunity for young individuals.2. Benefits of working with your business: Highlight the benefits of working with your business, such as flexible hours, potential for growth, and a fun and creative work environment.3. Information about cooking shows: Since you mentioned wanting to promote cooking shows, include some information about them on your flyer. This could include the types of cooking shows you offer, the benefits of hosting one, and how to get started.4. Testimonials: Consider including quotes or testimonials from satisfied customers or employees to showcase the success and positive experiences with your business.5. Contact information: Make sure to include your business's contact information so interested individuals can easily get in touch with you for more information.Best of luck at the job fair!

1. What is a cooking show at a high school job fair?

A cooking show at a high school job fair is an interactive demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases our products and teaches practical cooking tips and techniques. It is a fun and engaging way to introduce students to our brand and potential job opportunities.

2. What kind of products will be featured in the cooking show?

Our cooking shows at high school job fairs typically feature a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our iconic stoneware, cutlery, and small appliances. We also showcase some of our food products and seasonings to demonstrate their versatility and quality.

3. Do students need to have cooking experience to attend the show?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend the cooking show. Our consultant will guide the students through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. It is a great opportunity for beginners to learn some basic cooking skills and for more experienced cooks to expand their knowledge.

4. Will there be any job opportunities available at the event?

Yes, our cooking shows at high school job fairs are also a great way for students to learn about potential job opportunities with Pampered Chef. Our consultant will be available to discuss our flexible and rewarding career opportunities and answer any questions students may have.

5. How can my school host a cooking show at a job fair?

If you are interested in hosting a cooking show at your high school job fair, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to request a show. Our consultants are trained to provide engaging and informative demonstrations that will leave a lasting impression on your students.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dragonflyz
  • iamtamnur