• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking for My Relay Team: Pecan Brie & Jerk Chicken Nachos

In summary, the Pecan Brie & Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe yields 8 servings and can be substituted with a vegetarian option. The nachos can be prepared ahead of time and reheated, but the texture may be slightly compromised. Any type of cheese that melts well can be used, and the amount of spice in the jerk chicken seasoning can be adjusted to personal preference.
whiteyteresa
Can I put the Pecan Brie on the small Bar Pan (without the bread on course) and then put the Jerk Chicken Nachos on the Large Bar Pan - so that I can cook them at the same time

I am trying these for the first time today. My relay for life team is meeting to start working on next years ideas so I want to try these NEW recipes on them and I thought that maybe I could put them in together. I wouldn't do this at a show, this is just for me tonight.

Thanks for help

~

I don't see why not...a stone is a stone is a stone...just a size and a shape!

The nachos recipe says you can use the large bar pan.

1. How many servings does the Pecan Brie & Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe make?

The recipe yields 8 servings.

2. Can I substitute the chicken for a vegetarian option?

Yes, you can replace the chicken with tofu or your favorite meatless alternative. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I prepare the nachos ahead of time and reheat them later?

While the nachos are best served fresh, you can prepare them ahead of time and reheat them in the oven or microwave. Just keep in mind that the texture and crispiness may be slightly compromised.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of brie?

Absolutely! You can use any type of cheese that melts well, such as shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack. Experiment with different cheeses to find your favorite combination.

5. Can I adjust the amount of spice in the jerk chicken seasoning?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of spice to your liking. If you prefer a milder flavor, use less of the jerk seasoning. On the other hand, if you like it spicy, feel free to add more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • tkraus