• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant News: March Issue Delay - Online Access Available

In summary, many consultants have not yet received their hard copy of Consultant News in the mail, causing frustration and disappointment. Some suggest contacting HO for assistance, while others mention that the delay may be due to bulk mail status. Some consultants have received their copies and praise Deb for her appearance on the cover. Many express a preference for the hard copy over reading online.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I have not recieved my copy of consultant news in tha mail yet. I realize that it is available on-line...but I want the hard copy:cry: .

Has anyone else had a delay in getting there copies of CN from the 'snail mail'?:confused:

I just arrived home from being out of state for over a week. I was looking forward to getting my Consultant News in the mail, but NO SUCH LUCK!:cry: :cry: :cry:

I hope it comes soon. Reading it online is not good enough!

Well, I feel a little better - NOT...:grumpy:

At least it is not just me missing the new CN.

I almost never get mine before the 10th of the month. It's a chronic problem, in part because they're sent bulk mail, which is a low priority for the post office. If you haven't received it by about the 7th of any given month (since they're supposedly mailed on the first), send HO a note.

I better get mine today too! I want my pic of Deb:)

Me neither. There is another thread on here where a bunch of us talked about emailing HO each time this happens to try to get the situation resolved.

I really wish they'd come out sooner... I mean, getting them half way through the month or toward the end, kinda makes it useless... and a waste of trees at that point. It'd be nicer if it came out earlier, in general. They did it one month (can't remember which now) why not every month?

Another day goes by, and still no CN in my mailbox. UGH!!!!!!!!

I just received mine today! :D

Where do you go to get this online? Also, will I get one this month? I Just signed up 2/14

PCMelissa said:
Where do you go to get this online? Also, will I get one this month? I Just signed up 2/14

Melissa,
You can access the Newsletter under Consultant's Corner, managing your business, news you can use.

Hope that helps!
Paula

rebeccastt said:
I just received mine today! :D
Me too! Awww and Debbie J is sooooo cute!;)

Still don't have mine...thank goodness, it's at least online!!

Paula

PurpleAngel said:
I have not recieved my copy of consultant news in tha mail yet. I realize that it is available on-line...but I want the hard copy:cry: .

Has anyone else had a delay in getting there copies of CN from the 'snail mail'?:confused:
jessie j, is jessie short for jessica? this is exactly how I spell my daughter's nick name.... Just curious!! So as you can guess, I love your name!:thumbup: ;) :D :balloon:

I'm STILL waiting too. What's the deal? Did Deb go up to HO and start autographing each copy before it went out? LOL! :) Can't wait to see it in person.

I haven't received mine either. Last month I received it before the first. It's crazy!

got mine today

Mine arrived today.
Again, bad timing. My suggestion would be to print the calendar for the Next month, along with "specials".

I got mine today!!! I never get mine early in the month ever!! I just recieved last months the other day. Yahoo :)

pampchefrhondab said:
I haven't received mine either. Last month I received it before the first. It's crazy!
Last month was a little different, because HO wanted to get Leadership pics into it. I think they ended up mailing them all at the same time, so they all went out when the Directors' usually do.

Still no March one here, either. But that's typical. Mine probably arrive around the 12th to 15th of the month, usually.

straitfan said:
I'm STILL waiting too. What's the deal? Did Deb go up to HO and start autographing each copy before it went out? LOL! :) Can't wait to see it in person.
Maybe us KS girls will get it today!

I HOPE so!

I got mine yesterday. Great cover Deb! That must have been real exciting!

Still waiting here in NH! BTW, I sent HO an e-mail about not getting it yet last week and no response back.

Not here, but I'm not surprised given the snow and ice storms that have plagued much of the midwest.

FINALLY got it today! Deb looks GREAT on the cover!!!

not here yet in NC :(

I just received it yesterday!

Related to Consultant News: March Issue Delay - Online Access Available

1. Why is the March issue of Consultant News delayed?

The March issue of Consultant News may be delayed due to various reasons such as printing or shipping delays, unexpected events, or technical difficulties.

2. Is the March issue of Consultant News available online?

Yes, the March issue of Consultant News is available online for readers to access. You can visit the website or subscribe to the digital version for online access.

3. Can I still receive a hard copy of the March issue of Consultant News?

Yes, you can still receive a hard copy of the March issue of Consultant News. If you have not received it yet, you can contact the publication's customer service for assistance.

4. Are there other options for accessing the March issue of Consultant News?

Aside from the hard copy and online version, you can also check with your local library or university for a physical copy. Some libraries may have subscriptions to industry publications.

5. Have other readers experienced delays in receiving their copies of Consultant News?

It is possible that other readers have experienced similar delays in receiving their copies of Consultant News. However, it may vary depending on location and shipping methods. You can contact the publication's customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
KCPChef