• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble viewing Consultant News? Find solutions here | Consultant News Online

In summary, the Consultant News online page is blank except for the navigation menu on the left, the list of back issues isn't there. However, if you click the link to the fall/winter one and change the month, you can see Dec: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/dec06_cn.pdf. The January issue is not posted yet, but it should be around January 2, earlier for Directors.
loreedfk
Is anyone else having trouble viewing Consultant News online - the page is coming up blank except for the navigation menu on the left - the list of back issues isn't there. Not sure if it's a computer issue or a site issue!

I think you'll have to scroll down to see the back issues. That's what I had to do.

I can't get anything on that page either- and I haven't been able to for almost a week. I thought maybe they were just updating or something, but I guess not....

I am sure they are not posting until after Leadership, to keep the secrets !!!!

loreedfk said:
Is anyone else having trouble viewing Consultant News online - the page is coming up blank except for the navigation menu on the left - the list of back issues isn't there. Not sure if it's a computer issue or a site issue!

Scroll down the page, they are all there unless you dont have Adobe Acrobat Reader...

About PDF Files
The materials above are PDF files that can be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader installed, click here to download a free copy of the application. Please note that depending on the speed of your Internet connection, these files may be slow to open. If you print the color newsletters, you may want to change your printer settings to black and white

January will be posted around January 2, earlier for Directors. There should be a "Special Edition" with the new announcements/products from Leadership, much like the one posted with the Fall stuff.

But the December CN calendar says it posts for directors 12/21! They must have changed the link as our "trick" is not working :(

Related to Trouble viewing Consultant News? Find solutions here | Consultant News Online

1. Why am I unable to access Consultant News Online?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to access Consultant News Online. It could be due to network connectivity issues, browser compatibility issues, or technical difficulties on our end. Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and if the issue persists, reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How do I reset my password for Consultant News Online?

If you have forgotten your password for Consultant News Online, you can easily reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account, and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

3. Can I access Consultant News Online on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant News Online is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply visit the website on your mobile browser and log in with your credentials to access the latest news and updates.

4. How do I change my email preferences for Consultant News Online?

To change your email preferences for Consultant News Online, log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can select which types of emails you would like to receive, including newsletters, promotions, and updates.

5. Is there a way to save articles on Consultant News Online for later reference?

Yes, you can save articles on Consultant News Online by clicking on the bookmark icon at the top of the article. This will save the article to your profile, and you can access it later by clicking on the "Saved Articles" tab in the navigation menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies