• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Consultant Qualifying: Clarification Needed

In summary, a qualified Pampered Chef consultant is someone who has met the minimum sales and recruiting requirements set by the company, including $1,250 in personal sales within a rolling 3-month period and at least one active recruit. If these requirements are not met, the consultant may lose certain benefits and perks. Sales from team members do not count towards personal sales, but it is important for leaders to help their team members meet their own goals. The 3-month period for sales and recruiting is constantly moving forward. It is possible to be a consultant without being qualified, but certain benefits may not be available until the minimum requirements are met.
cheferikab
Gold Member
OK. This is probably the dumb question of the day...

I know that a new consultant can qualify at $1250 in sales. I have also heard that you can qualify after submitting 4 shows (regardless of the sales amount). Can someone clarify this for me?

Thanks!

Erika

You can qualify both way, either when you have submitted 4 shows or when you have submitted $1250 in sales.

Thanks Sara!

1 more show to go!!

Yes... whichever comes first. That way someone can qualify with 1-2 shows if they want!

do you get the PC $$ for both if your 4Th show is that last amount to make it to 1250?

You can PC dollars for number or shows and for total $s sold in the first 30 and 90 days. The events are mutually exclusive of each other. So, if you have the chart, mark off for each show you do and also mark off for each $ you sell (commissionable sales)...you can also view your progress on CC.

Related to Confused about Consultant Qualifying: Clarification Needed

What does it mean to be a "qualified" Pampered Chef consultant?

A qualified Pampered Chef consultant is someone who has met the minimum sales and recruiting requirements set by the company. This includes having at least $1,250 in personal sales within a rolling 3-month period and having at least one active recruit on your team.

What happens if I don't meet the minimum sales and recruiting requirements?

If you do not meet the minimum requirements, you will not be considered a qualified consultant and may lose certain benefits and perks, such as earning commission and receiving discounts on products. It is important to stay on top of your sales and recruiting goals to maintain your qualified status.

Do sales from my team count towards my personal sales?

No, sales from your team members do not count towards your personal sales. Only your own sales to customers count towards the $1,250 minimum requirement. However, as a leader, it is important to help your team members meet their own sales goals and encourage them to recruit new consultants to grow your team.

When does the 3-month period for sales and recruiting start and end?

The 3-month period for sales and recruiting is a rolling period, meaning that it is constantly moving forward. For example, if you start in January, your first 3-month period will be January, February, and March. As soon as March ends, your next 3-month period will be February, March, and April. This allows you to continually work towards meeting the requirements.

Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I am not "qualified"?

Yes, you can still be a consultant and sell Pampered Chef products even if you are not considered qualified. However, you will not earn commission on your sales and may not receive certain discounts and benefits until you meet the minimum requirements. It is important to work towards becoming a qualified consultant to fully enjoy the benefits of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennLizFran