• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Answering a Consultant's Question: $1250 Commissionable Sales?

In summary, having $1250 commissionable sales means that a consultant has made $1250 worth of sales that are eligible for commission. The commission for $1250 commissionable sales is typically calculated as a percentage of the total sales, which may vary depending on the company's commission structure. There is no minimum amount of commissionable sales required to earn $1250, and a consultant can earn more than $1250 in commissionable sales. Some tips for reaching this benchmark include setting goals, utilizing marketing channels, hosting events, offering incentives, and providing excellent customer service.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Can someone help me in answering this consultant's question

"
Quick question...Does the $1250 that I need to make...is the commissionable sales or just over all sales...

Like my last party's show total was $ 521.15 but only $362.12 in commissionable sales...which number is the one that counts towards the $1250...???

And when they say the average show is $500...which number are they talking about...commissionable sales...or show totals...???"

I believe it's total sales. I just qualified with sales of 1275 and I only had 3 shows so it's total sales.

Commissionable sales. Pretty much everything (promotions, incentives, minimums) are commissionable sales. The only time you pay attention to "guest sales" or total sales is that's what you base the host rewards on.

lissahope26 said:
I believe it's total sales. I just qualified with sales of 1275 and I only had 3 shows so it's total sales.
But those were probably the commissionable sales from your shows....not the total show sales. Hope that makes sense.:)

Like Becky said, for all consultant promos and our commission, it's commissionable sales.

Show sales includes tax and shipping as well as anything the host gets at a discount (some of that we are not earning commission on). Everything I have ever seen was based on commissionable sales. Like what was said above, GUEST sales are what the host program is based on.For example:A show I had on February 2nd had $702.97 in commissionable sales, $819.47 in guest sales (past host special does this) and $996.41 for a Show Total.

What does it mean to have $1250 commissionable sales?

Commissionable sales refer to the total amount of sales made by a consultant that are eligible for commission. In this case, having $1250 commissionable sales means that a consultant has made $1250 worth of sales that are eligible for commission.

How is the commission calculated for $1250 commissionable sales?

The commission for $1250 commissionable sales is typically calculated as a percentage of the total sales. The exact percentage may vary depending on the specific commission structure of the company. For example, if the commission rate is 20%, the consultant would earn $250 in commission for $1250 commissionable sales.

Is there a minimum amount of commissionable sales required to earn $1250?

No, there is not a minimum amount of commissionable sales required to earn $1250. As long as the consultant has $1250 worth of commissionable sales, they will earn the corresponding commission based on the company's commission structure.

Can a consultant earn more than $1250 in commissionable sales?

Yes, a consultant can earn more than $1250 in commissionable sales. The $1250 amount is just a benchmark for the commission to be earned. Any additional sales made by the consultant beyond $1250 will also be eligible for commission according to the company's commission structure.

What are some tips for reaching $1250 in commissionable sales?

Here are some tips for reaching $1250 in commissionable sales:

• Set a goal and work towards it consistently.
  • Utilize social media and other marketing channels to promote your products.
  • Host parties and events to showcase your products and reach a larger audience.
  • Offer incentives or specials to encourage customers to make more purchases.
  • Build strong relationships with your customers and provide excellent customer service to encourage repeat sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • krwebster
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • cochef