• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Commission Structure Flyer Help!

In summary, The new Career Plan is 2% higher than before, but it is still based on commissions. The Career Plan replaces the raise and the new "raise" is just an extra 2%. There is a new form for displaying earnings and a disclaimer about comparing hourly wages. New consultants should promote the program and the incentive while continuing to use the old flyer.
PC Angel
Silver Member
I I love using the attached commission structure in my packets. I just learned about our new Career Plan and the new "raise" of 2%, but I'm not sure how to apply it to my flyer (+ I don't really understand the plan). Is there anyone out there that understands the new plan and can apply it to this flyer??? I'm getting ready to visit some potential recruits and would LOVE to have a revised version for our meetings! :) Thank you in advance for your help!

Angel, you didn't attach the flyer.

Remember that the new program doesn't start until April 1. You don't want people to say they'll wait until then to join. Promote the incentive and the program as it is. Everything stays the same for new consultants anyway (except for those that recruit).

Woops! I forgot to attach it!! Mommy brain!

Attachments

• commission structure hourly based on 4 hours.doc
    73 KB · Views: 540
Ya know, your right! I just went to Oakbrook's meeting yesterday (Discover the Keys to the Magic Kingdom - coming soon to area near you - they said!!) and kinda got excited!! Thanks for keeping me on the ground LOL!!

Be careful about advertising that we earn an Hourly Rate. That's one of the things they talked to us about at New Director Academy - They want us to be ethical in our recruiting.

My director gave us a form, we filled in the blanks, of what we made on OUR FIRST 10 shows. It also states clearly that is in no way a garauntee. this is just a thought, and a great conversation starter with a potential recruit.

Oh, I agree that it's a great way to showcase the earnings possibility. I always compare my commission to minimum wage and how many hours you'd have to a work a min wage job and that I no way worked that many hours. My commission in Nov was equal to 238 hours @ min wage - no way did I work that many.

Evidently there has been a problem with 'some' people recruiting and talking about what we make per hour because the Training team said so and that we are NOT supposed to tell people that we make $$ per hour - we are commission based - not hourly employees. It's okay to compare the two just be sure that you quantify it and don't mislead.

Last edited:
I totally get that. I would never want to mislead anyone, b/c if they didn't make "what you quoted" 1. they would be mad or 2. they would feel bad about themselves/they failed.'

that is not the way I want to start off with my recruits!!

Angel, Your flyer has been around for a long time. I got the same thing Linda did from the New Director Academy about comparing hourly wages.

I think you could still use it if you put a disclaimer on there that it's just an example of time comparison (like you have about basing it on a $470 average).

To update it you can just change what you have under Build Your Business:

* Get a 2% raise at $15,000 in Career Sales
* With your first recruit you earn additional income and a promotion
* As you build your team your commission, benefits and title increases

Thanks so much Beth!! You are a wealth of knowledge!!! It's so wonderful to be in touch with Directors on here that get to really know about the upcoming changes and can help me!! :p

Cool idea!!! That is a KEEPER!!

What is the commission structure for Pampered Chef?

The commission structure for Pampered Chef is based on personal sales volume, team sales volume, and leadership bonuses. Consultants earn a base commission rate of 20% on personal sales, and can earn up to 31% with increased sales volume. Team sales volume also contributes to commission earnings, with a potential additional 3% commission on team sales. Leadership bonuses are available for consultants who build and lead a team.

How often are commission payments made?

Commission payments are made on a monthly basis, typically around the 10th of the following month. This allows time for orders to be processed and any returns or exchanges to be accounted for.

Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn commission?

Yes, in order to earn commission, consultants must have at least $200 in personal sales within a calendar month. If this minimum requirement is not met, no commission will be earned for that month.

What is the difference between personal sales and team sales?

Personal sales refer to the products sold directly by a consultant to their customers. Team sales refer to the combined sales of a consultant's team, including the consultant's own personal sales. Team sales contribute to commission earnings, but do not count towards personal sales volume.

Can commission earnings be used towards product purchases?

Yes, commission earnings can be used towards product purchases at a discounted rate. Consultants can use their earned commission to purchase products at a 20% discount, or can choose to receive their commission as cash or a check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76