• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Eye-Catching Flyers for Catalogs?

In summary, the conversation is about the best way to promote and distribute catalogs for a new consultant. Suggestions include putting a sticker with contact information on the back of the catalog, using colorful labels on the front, and attaching a rhyme to the label. The consultant also mentions hosting upcoming shows and seeking advice on how to continue building her business.
giggles2boot
I'm a new consultant and I would like to put some catalogs in some places that I visit throughout my week. Is their a flyer that is already created that I could attach to the front of a catalog? I want something to catch people's eyes, gives my info, but not cover the front of the catalog. Help!!

I suggest putting a sticker with your info on the back and not cover the front at all... that's what it seems everyone does.

I used to put my info on the back, but who really looks there? A helpful hint at NC was that put your label on the front. It will always be seen when someone picks up a catalog. ALWAYS. I pick up odd shaped labels (mainly ones on sale that they want to get rid of, format it, and stick my info on it.) WORKS WONDERS. GOOD LUCK

Ok, good point. My habit has ALWAYS been to look on the backs of catalogs for information so I assumed (oops) that everyone did that.So labels on the front it is!

Darla Oelmann (my NSED) puts her info on a NEON sticker on the front of the catty. Very eyecatching...yet, doesn't cover up our beautiful catalog picture!

I leave old catalogs at doctor's and other places where there is a waiting area.

I put a label on them that says:
Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!
Add your name, phone number and website address

I can't take credit for this little rhyme. I'm pretty sure I got it on here somewhere! I love the idea of putting on bright coloured labels.

PChefPEI said:
I leave old catalogs at doctor's and other places where there is a waiting area.

I can't take credit for this little rhyme. I'm pretty sure I got it on here somewhere! I love the idea of putting on bright coloured labels.
I like the rhyme...and you should totally take credit! :D

PChefPEI said:

thats awesome Marie-France! I love it!Thanks for sharing!

God Luck Giggles!

Yes I use the poem too, and add to the last line,

If an opportunity is what you need, call me to succeed!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Yes I use the poem too, and add to the last line,

If an opportunity is what you need, call me to succeed!!

Love it! Will have to add that! :p

What size sticker would you recommend putting that sticker on???

Oh, wow! What good suggestions! I love the poem and will do that from here on out! Thanks for you help! I'm excited about starting my business but all the "how in the world is this going to work, what was I thinking?" is starting to kick in. I host my first 3 shows in the next 3 weeks. Ah! But from there, I have no idea what I'll do to drum up business. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for your help already! ~Crystal

Related to Looking for Eye-Catching Flyers for Catalogs?

1. How can I create a flyer for the front of my Pampered Chef catalog?

To create a flyer for the front of your Pampered Chef catalog, you can use our customizable templates available on our website. Simply select the design you like and add your own text and images.

2. Are there any design guidelines or requirements for the flyer?

Yes, there are certain design guidelines and requirements that must be followed for the flyer to be printed and used on the front of the catalog. These guidelines include using high-resolution images, using our approved fonts and colors, and leaving enough space for our logo and product images.

3. Can I use my own images and text on the flyer?

Yes, you can use your own images and text on the flyer as long as they adhere to our design guidelines and do not infringe on any copyright or trademark laws.

4. How can I order the flyers for the front of my catalogs?

You can order the flyers through your Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the quantity you need and complete the checkout process. Your flyers will be shipped to you within a few business days.

5. Can I get a sample of the flyer before placing a larger order?

Yes, you can request a sample of the flyer before placing a larger order. However, please note that there may be a small fee for the sample and it may take a few extra days for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen