• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer to Promote Website Orders?

In summary, the individuals involved in this conversation are planning to do a booth tomorrow where they anticipate a lot of visitors from other states. They are considering doing a sign up for HWC items and promoting their websites, catalog shows, and recruiting special. They are also looking for a flyer that promotes their websites and social media presence, but do not want to create one from scratch. One person offers to create a flyer for everyone to use.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm doing a booth tomorrow where there may be a lot of people from other states visiting. I'm thinking of doing a sign up for the HWC items (entering them in for them online later as the indiv. order they need to be) and so I'll get all their info on order forms for that.

I plan on handing out recipe cards w/ my info on them and talking to them about my website. I also plan to promote catalog shows and the new recruiting special. But I was wondering if anyone has some type flyer that promotes our websites and the outlet? Maybe even something about Finding me on Facebook?

I am willing to make one, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel, KWIM?

babywings76 said:
I'm doing a booth tomorrow where there may be a lot of people from other states visiting. I'm thinking of doing a sign up for the HWC items (entering them in for them online later as the indiv. order they need to be) and so I'll get all their info on order forms for that.

I plan on handing out recipe cards w/ my info on them and talking to them about my website. I also plan to promote catalog shows and the new recruiting special. But I was wondering if anyone has some type flyer that promotes our websites and the outlet? Maybe even something about Finding me on Facebook?

I am willing to make one, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel, KWIM?

Hi Amanda!
Have you had any luck with this? I Love your idea. I am doing a Holiday Booth this Saturday and would like to have something available to promote my website, the outlet and facebook. I will starting tinkering with something and maybe you could take a look and edit it if you want.....great idea again!:chef:

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great plan for your booth tomorrow. Offering sign-ups for the HWC items and promoting your website, catalog shows, and recruiting special is a great way to engage with potential customers from out of state. As for a flyer promoting our websites and the outlet, I don't have one on hand but I'm sure you can find some great resources on the consultant website or even on social media groups for consultants. You could also try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any materials you could use. Good luck with your booth!

What is the purpose of a flyer to promote website orders?

A flyer to promote website orders is designed to attract customers to your website and encourage them to make purchases online. It is a marketing tool that can help boost your online sales and reach a wider audience.

How can I create an effective flyer to promote website orders?

To create an effective flyer, make sure to include eye-catching visuals, clear and concise messaging, and a call to action that directs customers to your website. You can also offer special discounts or promotions to entice customers to visit your site and make a purchase.

Can I customize the flyer to match my brand's aesthetic?

Yes, you can customize the flyer to match your brand's aesthetic by using your brand's colors, fonts, and logos. This will help create a cohesive and recognizable image for your brand.

How should I distribute the flyer to reach potential customers?

You can distribute the flyer through various channels such as direct mail, email marketing, social media, or by including it in customers' orders. You can also display the flyer in physical locations such as local businesses or community centers.

What information should be included on the flyer?

The flyer should include a clear and attention-grabbing headline, visuals that showcase your products or services, a brief description of your brand and what you offer, a call to action, and your website's URL. You can also include any special promotions or discounts to entice customers to visit your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbechtel
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jbechtel
  • Nunkgymnunaxy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mmilus