• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clustered Network: My Director and Upline Moved - Can I Take on a New Recruit?

In summary, directors may move for various reasons such as personal or professional growth, but you will still have the opportunity to work with your director and receive support and guidance from them. While there may be some changes, your business should not be significantly affected and you can stay connected with your director through various means. Although you may have a preference for a specific director, the company will assign you a new one based on various factors.
newbietoPC
and there is a lady in my town that is in our cluster and her upline moved also, she asked me last night if she could be put under me? Is that possible. This poor lady has had a show holding since June and her upline that moved couldn't help her. She doesn't know how to submit it, I showed her last night on my computer so she will try it on her own. Now sure how much effort she really is putting in and the show is for all family so they all know it is late, but that was really poor training from her recruiter. Any suggestions?????

She can not change recruiters. She would have to inactive for 12 months and then resign with a new kit to do that. It could be that her director has been so preoccupied with her move that she has dropped the ball with her. We are all human. Hopefully she'll connect with her soon and things will be different.

Her director should find her a hospitality director (and so should yours if you aren't a director). If you are a director you could be hers.

I have hospitality consultants and some of mine are in hospitality. They get the benefit of my training and that of the other director. It really works out well.

It's definitely possible for someone to be put under you in the cluster, but it's ultimately up to your upline and the company's policies. It's great that you showed her how to submit her show, but it's also important for her to take ownership and put in the effort to make her show successful. As for the poor training from her recruiter, I would suggest reaching out to your upline for guidance and possibly offering to mentor this lady and help her build her business. It's always important to support and uplift each other in this industry.

1. Why did my director move?

Directors may move for a variety of reasons, such as personal or family reasons, a desire for a new challenge, or a promotion within the company.

2. Will I still be able to work with my director?

Yes, you will still have the opportunity to work with your director, even if they have moved. They will likely still be involved in training and coaching you, and you can always reach out to them for support and guidance.

3. Will my director's move affect my business?

While your director's move may bring some changes, it should not significantly impact your business. You will still have access to the same resources and support from the company, and your director will still be there to help you succeed.

4. How can I stay connected with my director after the move?

You can stay connected with your director through various means, such as phone calls, emails, and social media. You can also attend company events and conferences where your director may be present.

5. Can I request to work with a specific director?

While you may have a preference for a certain director, the company will assign you a new director based on a variety of factors. However, you can always express your preferences and communicate with your director to build a strong working relationship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila