• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Best Tupperware Sample Package: Opinions Needed!

In summary, After debating between different sample packages, the individual is convinced to purchase package A. They were hesitant because they already have some of the items included, such as the Medium Round Stone with Handles and the Latin Cookbook, but others suggested using them as gifts or selling them. They also discussed the usefulness of having a third grinder for shows and the potential to sell extra items to cover the cost of the larger package. Ultimately, the individual is excited to go home and order package A.
kam
Staff member
Opinions Needed! I am having SUCH a dilemma on which sample pkg to get this time around.

The last 2 season's I have been able to resist the pkg A and just get a few smaller packages.

This Season I am really leaning toward Pkg A.

My holdups are the following:

Med Round Stone w Handles: Do I REALLY need this? I have the Medium Round Stone, Large Round Stone and Large Round Stone w Handles

Latin Cookbook: Really don't want

Dots Platter : I want this, but I think I might be able to get a show together in Oct and I'd order as my host special

Grinder: I hosted in August and got the 2 set and I LOVE them, but I was thinking I didn't need a third one. But, as I am getting ready for my show tomorrow, I packed the Pepper Grinder to bring to my show. DH is not going to be happy if I keep doing this. So is it worth it to get the extra one JUST FOR SHOWS???

Holiday Spreaders: I would use as a gift.

Beaded Server: I can take or leave (I really want the Beaded Fork & Spoon though)

What do you guys think?

You can always use the extras as gifts or incentives or sell them at a booth or fair.

Just a thought. That is what I do w/ my extra stuff...or you can sell the extras here.

I just got open stock stuff this round...bought a grater and 2 cookbooks from someone. Hosting a show to get 2 grinders salt/pepper for 60% off.

I would totally buy the Latin Cookbook off of you... and I would also be interested in the beaded spreader! :)

Boy, this isn't helping me be responsible! :)

But, DH isn't helping either. He told me to get pkg A if that's what I wanted! Didn't expect him to say that! (He knows I have held back the last few times).

I have 3 grinders but have kept one in the box. To show it to my August hosts I have been taking one of the others from my table to the shows. We decided that I need to open the 3rd one for shows from now on so I vote for getting the extra one. If they discontinue it or you decide to stop bringing it you could always fill it with another whole spice.

kam said:
Opinions Needed! I am having SUCH a dilemma on which sample pkg to get this time around.

The last 2 season's I have been able to resist the pkg A and just get a few smaller packages.

Med Round Stone w Handles: Do I REALLY need this? I have the Medium Round Stone, Large Round Stone and Large Round Stone w Handles

Dots Platter : I want this, but I think I might be able to get a show together in Oct and I'd order as my host special

Grinder: I hosted in August and got the 2 set and I LOVE them, but I was thinking I didn't need a third one. But, as I am getting ready for my show tomorrow, I packed the Pepper Grinder to bring to my show. DH is not going to be happy if I keep doing this. So is it worth it to get the extra one JUST FOR SHOWS???

Beaded Server: I can take or leave (I really want the Beaded Fork & Spoon though)

What do you guys think?

I have 3 grinders - use one for shows, and keep the other 2 in your kitchen!:thumbup:

Everything else, if you don't want - you can use as team or host incentives!

all of the new products are pretty great.
it was a really hard choice this time which package to get.

you probably wont have any problem selling the things you dont want out of it on here...

I was in the same situation. I ended up getting pkg A then selling the items that I didn't want (at the 50% off price, of course) to someone on here. It made up the difference of ordering A vs. ordering the smaller pkgs that I did want. :) I had several people contact me even after my list was gone that wanted some stuff. I'm sure that you could get rid of it easily.

Convinced! I will buy pkg A (Which is really what I wanted all along) I was just having trouble justifying it!! Thanks - I don't feel so guilty now.

I feel better about having a third grinder to bring to shows with me.

Can't wait to go home and order!!!!

kam said:

What do you guys think?

The extras, like the med stone and grinders, you could keep in your kit permanently...I personally would love to not have to raid my kitchen everytime I have a show!! :p And, the others, as you say, could be gifts for Christmas or incentives for your team members.

I got Pkg A and I usually get the smaller packages. Glad I did, although I didn't get any of it yet!

Related to Choosing the Best Tupperware Sample Package: Opinions Needed!

1. Which sample package is best for someone just starting out with Pampered Chef?

The Mini Kit is the perfect option for new consultants. It includes a selection of our best-selling products, as well as business supplies and training materials to get you started.

2. How many products are typically included in a sample package?

Our sample packages range from 5 to 20 products, depending on the size and type of package you choose. Each package is carefully curated to showcase a variety of our most popular products.

3. Can I customize my sample package?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization of sample packages at this time. However, we are constantly updating and refreshing our packages to include new and popular products.

4. Are there any discounts available for sample packages?

Yes, we offer a discounted price for our sample packages to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. Plus, the products in the package are valued at a higher price than what you pay, giving you even more savings!

5. How long does it take to receive my sample package?

Your sample package will typically ship within 1-2 business days after your order is placed. Shipping times vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your package within 5-7 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
LarissaRed123